Dwarf angels...are they compatible?

J-Dog

I'm thinking about adding another dwarf angel into my tank and wanted to know everyone's opinion on having 2? I've heard people say that they have multiple angels without a problem and I've heard the exact opposite from others. I'm not sure if I should risk it or not.....help! (scratch)

Would you consider taking the flame angel out in the sump for a week or two and when you get the other fish just add them both to the tank. << (or the shorter version of it: is to put the angel in a bag, give it a good 2 minute spin, and the fish will even forget its name) lol Maybe that will help. Pretty much like adding both fish at the same time for a brand new start. Just a thought!

I could possibly take the flame out and put the two in together, but I have no way to catch the flame. He's too big for my fish trap, plus he hides in the rocks whenever I get close to the tank. This is becoming quite the dilemma (scratch)

• 3 weeks later...

I had a coral, a larger flagfin and a flame together in a 75. The flagfin ignored all and they bignored her, but the falem and coral would go at it now and then. The flame was bigger so she would put the cora in her place although the coral seemed quite more aggressive than the flame. I never really had an issue though. They had a love hate relationship lol.

Archived