1. 1.

• <0.1
    • 0.1 - 0.2
    • 0.2 - 0.3
    • 0.3 - 0.4
    • 0.4 - 0.5
    • >.5

(laugh)

can be as low as 7.65 at night and 8.3 during the day (during the summer) but maybe 8.0 if I am lucky during the winter-(clap)

I gave up caring about PH or I should say "chasing the perfect PH" about 18 months ago, I let my corals "show" me if they are not happy

So my answer would be I do nothing-I can say I tried a 2nd chamber, dripped Kalk, drew air in from an outside source to feed the skimmer and thats just off the top of my head and after those hoops, nothing changed-

In the early years I was always after those "perfect" numbers

• 2 months later...

+1. I don't even check PH of the tank anymore, my one PH probe is in my calcium reactor.

(laugh)

can be as low as 7.65 at night and 8.3 during the day (during the summer) but maybe 8.0 if I am lucky during the winter-(clap)

I gave up caring about PH or I should say "chasing the perfect PH" about 18 months ago, I let my corals "show" me if they are not happy

So my answer would be I do nothing-I can say I tried a 2nd chamber, dripped Kalk, drew air in from an outside source to feed the skimmer and thats just off the top of my head and after those hoops, nothing changed-

In the early years I was always after those "perfect" numbers

Archived