Pioneer school update

Emerald525

I stopped by the Pioneer school to do another water change and thought I would share some pictures. Becky one of the staff has done a great job taking care of the day to day maintenance.

She wanted to pass along that everyone, staff and children really love this tank and is very thankful.

Again shout out to Nick at Rosecity who provides the water for them to topoff

All the fish are doing well

DSC09896ARW.jpg

DSC09897ARW.jpg

I love this Halloween hermit that Garrett gave me a good deal on. It has a kenya tree on it's shell!(laugh)

DSC09899ARW.jpg

DSC09906ARW.jpg

Xenia is looking good I got from Isaac at TCM

DSC09901ARW.jpg

DSC09908ARW.jpg

I'm going to replace the maxijet with a Koralia The suction cups are starting to wear down.

DSC09909ARW.jpg

Today I added a large hammer coral and some neon green candy cane(clap) to the right is the logbook I use to write down when I'm there. Beth or I try to get there every 3 to 4 weeks to do a water change and check on the tank

DSC09912ARW.jpg

Becky bought a new pump. Apparently the magnet from the Koralia went missing. I felt badly as she spent her own money and didn't think to ask Nick for the TFT discount. She has my phone number now.

DSC09914ARW.jpg

DSC09915ARW.jpg

DSC09919ARW.jpg

Thanks again everyone sponsors and members alike for all the support for this great program!(clap)(clap)Hopefully we can get more teachers involved in the future.

Very Nice!!! That tank looks AMAZING!!! What lucky kids, wish we had a reef tank in the classroom when I was a kid, TFT is such a great program, just to think that future Reefers are being molded with that tank...thats AWESOME!! Big props to all those involved to make this happen...

Archived