PNWMASTFTDGC

Mohaynow

First off I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to all the sponsors that donated prizes! Thank you to The Premium Aquarium, Coral Reef Pet Center, Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon, Ed's Reef, Oceans in a Box, Bulk Reef Supply, and Barrier Reef Aquariums. Thank you all very much for donating prizes.

The tournament was a real hoot, I had a great time and it was good to see everyone. As far as official placement, I am pretty sure we all lost count of our score at different parts but a great time was had by all.

Thank you again to everyone that participated and too all the sponsors that pitched prizes. You all are assets to the hobby and I really appreciate you all.

The afternoon Playing disk golf was a blast. Wife and Son relly enjoyed them selfs and look forward to the next outting with pnwmas.

It was very nice to meet some of you for the 1st time and being able to put faces to fourm names makes all that much funner.

A big thanks to all the sponsors and prizes were great didnt except to get all the very nice frags. I will make a point to stop into your stores if i am in your area.

Reefsickness

Archived