WTB "Upscales" Microclados

J-Dog

Who is Frank?

A memeber, thats why he put it in "quotes"

send Frank a PM see if he has got a frag available-lol.

If it did not grow as slow as my purple monster or pink lemonade I would sell a frag of the piece I have-it grows like the lemonade, it encrusts before it "grows up".

Its worth the premium $ it fetches IMO-I'm sure the reason its pricey is because its so slow-I know Jody at TECO has some too if Travis (Upscales) or Frank dont

A memeber, thats why he put it in "quotes"

send Frank a PM see if he has got a frag available-lol.

If it did not grow as slow as my purple monster or pink lemonade I would sell a frag of the piece I have-it grows like the lemonade, it encrusts before it "grows up".

Its worth the premium $ it fetches IMO-I'm sure the reason its pricey is because its so slow-I know Jody at TECO has some too if Travis (Upscales) or Frank dont

Thanks for the info :D

I don't have way to send picture now' date=' but mine came from Travis Upscale and frag will be 1''[/quote']

Thanks for the offer Tim....Will u have some frags available on sunday during your BBQ?

Tim' date=' would u also happen to have a Sailor's Warning frag?[/quote']

I don't have it but if you're interested on one of my acro that have not yet been release and it will have tyree stamp on it, and you'll be the first one to have it around here, look like red dragon acro but have red purple with blue tip price will depend on how much first auction go for.

I don't have it but if you're interested on one of my acro that have not yet been release and it will have tyree stamp on it' date=' and you'll be the first one to have it around here, look like red dragon acro but have red purple with blue tip price will depend on how much first auction go for.[/quote']

How many frags will u be selling?

Liked I said I can put you down on the list to be the first one to have it' date=' and I'm not selling it until the first auction end which Tyree will have it liked he always had.[/quote']

I still don't understand what u are trying to explain (scratch), but put me on the list.....Do u have any idea how much u might be selling it for?

Archived