Sign in to follow this  
impur

Some pics

My tang is doing a great job at eating up that green algae. It was covering the entire back wall, entire left side, and entire front down where the sand meets the glass. Now its isolated to a couple rocks and the left corner.

Its a Duncanopsammia axifuga, duncan for short. Got it with 2 polyps, the polyp on the left is new and there is another new one growing between the 2 closest in the pic!

Forgive me but what is the orange bubble looking stuff in the 4th picture. I like it!

Nice stuff by the way!

Thanks! Yah thats a florida ric, its grown from 1 polyp to 4 or 5 in about 2 years. I could cut the foot and have it grow more, i just haven't gotten around to it

Here it is april 2005. Just getting the first new polyp.

P4260039.jpg

Here is my other morph. It grows a lot faster, from 1 polyp to around 20 in the same amt of time. Actually this is a Yuma ricordia.

P2200042.jpg

I like your pink and green zoas, luving the long skirts on them. And the tubs blues are always my favorite.

lookin good. I have the zoo's in the middle group, but I don't know any of there names!!!!!! 1 day I may learn, or at least write it down ":)"

Thats the Duncanopsammia axifuga, comes from australia. Up to 4 polyps now! Will have frags one day. :)

Blaine check out this page www.zoaid.com and click on the gallery for all the names!