NEWBORN Banggai Babies need home ASAP!

MVPaquatics

Glad you got the male to hold them, and that is a good number! Has he been doing that a long time? Glad I don't have to take them, I feel like I have to try if the opportunity comes up but I got a lot on my plate this month.

A friend of mine who quit killifish has a pair of SF Bay hatchers, the kind you hook up to a 2 liter pop bottle, at least half a can of grade A eggs, and 2 backup bases for the hatchers for sale still in the package if you are interested. I am all set here so not buying them. Offer also stands if you want free starts of pods and rotifers. The more people raising live food the more insurance there is in case my cultures crash (:

Kate

Yeah I am glad too...I was scrambling trying to get some food in case I didnt get a hold of anyone. It is nice to have a place to get help like that when you need it.

And yes this happens a lot (getting babies, not being ill-prepared lol), I have lost count of how many batches this one has produced. I sell a lot of sexed pairs (last ones went to trautman, which I believe spawned the day I gave them to him).

I am glad they got good homes, but I am a little dissappointed in my preparedness, I just really didnt think he would hold his first batch of eggs in the new house/setup. Already got plans for my breeding setup, and live food cultures!

Archived