NEWBORN Banggai Babies need home ASAP!

MVPaquatics

I was able to catch my male out of my stocked 180 as he was about to pop...

I have about 20ish brand new babies as of about 10 mins ago that need a good home ASAP!

MUST have separate raising tank, and baby brine shrimp hatched NOW...not getting ready, now....these guys gotta eat within hours... they are sitting in a net in my tank. I dont have my banggai breeding system up in my new house yet and they were faster than me!

Otherwise anyone know where you can get the hatched baby brine?

I will check this often...again not first come first serve...I want to see their home...otherwise I will chance it myself

I think the wet spot sells brine. They are in the Hollywood district, definitely give them a call before you head over. They are the largest freshwater fish store in PDX I believe.

Does it have to be "baby" brine shrimp, or will any live brine shrimp work?

Looks to be about 27 or 28 babies. A few got spit out during the chase. I put their fake urchins to flock to

That's awesome! I hope they make it! That's a big brood for Bangaii's! I pm'd you Dave's number let me know if it didn't go through.

Looks to be about 27 or 28 babies. A few got spit out during the chase. I put their fake urchins to flock to

That's awesome! I hope they make it! That's a big brood for Bangaii's! I pm'd you Dave's number let me know if it didn't go through.

I got your pm thanks! but not his still...I will call or text him...Just hope I am not intruding

Great picture. I do not think you would be intruding. I know Dave has tried to breed these and is really passionate about this part of the hobby. If they all survive that's 27 to 28 bangaiis that are not removed from the ocean!

Archived