TFT Fish Auction!

Mohaynow

Here I am. I think we should be in Portland by 10 or 11. I have no problem donating Jabba if no one buys it. Is there anyone who can babysit it til it can be released into the Pioneer tank?

Just go over to the school if you remember where it is and just dump Jabba in!

I'm bidding $10 on the skunk clown and $5 on the chromis. Bidding will end in a few hours. Remember all the money from this will go straight to the tft fund and I will be in portland to deliver fish on sunday. I can even make a trip south if someone down there wants one but dosen't have a way to transport it.

Ok, game over, no more bids.

The winners are

CoralCrazy: Vlamingi tang/Moby Dick $25

Reefsickness: Both long spine urchins $30

Jules: Lawnmower blenny/Jabba da fish $10

Mohaynow: skunk clown and chromis $15

The other clown and harlequin serpent star will be sent down the garbage disposal immediately! I mean given back to Mr.S and he can deal with em (laugh)

Nice job people. Thanks for the support. Josh, I will call you tomorrow nite. I am hoping all of you will be able to meet up with us in Portland on Sunday. Would like to meet in one local spot if possible!!! pm me or talk to Josh. Ignore this if you have already contacted him.

Glad to hear Moby made it. He is a cool fish. One of my students favorite. Thanks to OAIB for babysitting Jabba. Lots of people were looking at him so try to pick him up asap!!! Thanks for the continued support for TFT.

Roger

Archived