TFT Fish Auction!

Mohaynow

Since Roger (Mr.S) has retired and his classroom tank has since been dismantled, there are some fish that need good homes. He is out of town for a while and since the fish are in my living room I have been charged with the task of auctioning off the fish! All the money raised will go directly to the Tanks for Teachers program, and payment arrangements should be made with either Mr. S or Emerald525 and you can come pick the fish up at my place. so here we go.

First up is a couple long spine urchins $10 each, they are practically identical.

DSC02849.jpg

DSC02822.jpg

Then theres a couple of clown fish one regular one (I'm not a clown guy so I don't know the proper name) and a skunk clown. Both starting at $10

DSC02823.jpg

The best pic of the skink I could get was him swimming in the background below moby dick (laugh)

DSC02828.jpg

Also theres a blue green chromis $3 starting bid

here he is with moby dick hiding behind him

DSC02826.jpg

and a rather portly lawnmower blenny, all he needs is the tv remote and a bag of doritos $10 starting bid

2011-07-03193320.jpg

And lastly, moby dick, a big vlamingi tang, probably 9 inches fork length, *pirate voice* and an appetite that'd shame the mightiest of sailors. $20 starting bid

DSC02825.jpg

Get a fish and support a great program! Thanks for looking!

Almost forgot, theres a harlequin serpent star also, I thought he was a gonner till I seen one of his legs wiggling out from under a rock. I will get a pic up later Bidding for him starts at $5

Edit:

Since theres multiple things being auctioned in one thread, I will try my best to keep a tally on things

Long spine 1: $15

Long spine 2: $15

Clown:

Skunk clown: $10

Chromis: $5

Lawnmower blenny:

Vlamingi tang: $25

Harlequin serpent star:

Josh and I will be delivering on Sunday for those of you not coming to Salem. Please pm one of us to set up a place to meet you. Thanks for all the support. What does not sell we will trade in to one of the LFS shops so get your super deal from us. The lawnmowers name is "Jabba" and anyone who buys it has to call it by name. My 8th graders voted it as the most coolest fish in the system.

Josh and I will be delivering on Sunday for those of you not coming to Salem. Please pm one of us to set up a place to meet you. Thanks for all the support. What does not sell we will trade in to one of the LFS shops so get your super deal from us. The lawnmowers name is "Jabba" and anyone who buys it has to call it by name. My 8th graders voted it as the most coolest fish in the system.

Maybe we could donate Jabba to the Pioneer school? What do you think Roger?

Archived