Pioneer school update!

Emerald525

Beth and I went to the Pioneer school tank today and did another water change!(clap)It looks the best I have seen! Beckie is doing a great job keeping it clean and maintaining it over the summer!

DSC09633ARW.jpg

Here's the foxface we donated last time. We were hopeful it would help with the algae and it seems to be doing a good job!(clap)

DSC09664ARW.jpg

DSC09635ARW.jpg

DSC09637ARW.jpg

DSC09638ARW.jpg

DSC09640ARW.jpg

DSC09646ARW.jpg

DSC09648ARW.jpg

This originally came from Gill and we had it in our fowlr! The kids like him!(clap)

DSC09651ARW.jpg

Thanks again everyone members and sponsors for all your support. This tank could not happen without all the generous donations!(clap)(clap)

Wow it's looking great

Yes, they really love this tank both the students and teachers. I was worried in the summer that it might get neglected but Pioneer has school in the summer but the school is year round. Mike the administrator also does a good job in making sure the tank is maintained even when the school is out.

As far as the aiptasia garden in picture 4 below the leather coral, we removed the rock! :)

You are awesome lady's. I'm sure the kids love it. We need more people in the world like you two. Great job.

Thanks Jonas. It's way more fun taking care of this tank than our own just watching these kids and how much they enjoy it. The teachers love it too and are starting to appreciate the corals as much as the fish!

Archived