Sad day at Westside Aquarium

Well folks. Westside Aquariums is no longer my store of choice. First they fired Brandon or whatever the case there is since I get a different story from each person. Now the shop is no longer manned by Tim. Apparently he has a new job somewhere else. i don't go there to talk to his wife, or the other help there. They don't have the knowledge base I went there for in the first place.

I guess this is my last visit to Westside. Time to move on to greener pastures.

I hear OIAB is nice. Guess I'll head up there and check them out.

I'll definitely be going back to Rose City and some of the other old stand bys.

Sorry folks I had to play big brother. I moved this thread to the appropriate forum member vendor feedback. Please if you are not a part of this do not post here.

Here are the rules:

In an effort to keep this forum from being a rants and raves section a few new rules will now be enforced.

1. A forum user may leave feedback that is either positive or negative as long as the feedback sights a specific example. You can't simple post "XXXXX Sucks" or "XXXXX Rules".

2. In the case of negative feedback, the member or vendor will then have a chance to explain their side of the situation.

3. In the case of negative feedback, each party involved in the disagreement has one opportunity to state their case.

4. In the case of negative feedback, the thread will be closed after both parties have made their case.

5. In the case of negative feedback, any post made by anyone other than the original two parties involved will be deleted without question or warning.

Please do not post here again here are the rules. I will have to close this thread and I don't want to because I want Tim to have a chance to respond.

In an effort to keep this forum from being a rants and raves section a few new rules will now be enforced.

1. A forum user may leave feedback that is either positive or negative as long as the feedback sights a specific example. You can't simple post "XXXXX Sucks" or "XXXXX Rules".

2. In the case of negative feedback, the member or vendor will then have a chance to explain their side of the situation.

3. In the case of negative feedback, each party involved in the disagreement has one opportunity to state their case.

4. In the case of negative feedback, the thread will be closed after both parties have made their case.

5. In the case of negative feedback, any post made by anyone other than the original two parties involved will be deleted without question or warning.

My respond to sad day Westside Aquarium

Hi guys

What a sad day for Westside Aquarium for me for someone to say such things, anyway here you go Mulletboy my respond is that us and Brandon is none of your business to talk about and if the shop is run by me or not because I've train those people so that I can trust them liked I used to trust Brandon. And I have a new job because I like being a chef liked I use too and I trust my employee weather is my wife or not but dude I don't know if I know you that well but liked you said you came to me for help and advise but you wrote a bad feed back about me today what the hell something smell little fishy here, like I said I've train all my employee so that they can run the shop without me but you said you don't go there to talk to my wife why is that because she a woman or she asain? And if you want to go any other shop in town is your choice your money you a grown person you can do what you want but sometime when you say something you can't take it back.

And to you folks

Sorry I've should have said something about me going back to be a chef, because I don't want to get too rusty anyway I will be there on the weekend and pretty much my wife will take care of you liked I've always did I and if you really need to see me come by the weekend but I hope that you folks know I've always want to bring you guys the best corals and give you guys the best service so if I ever treat you wrong now is time to say it because I don't want this to happen again.

Tim

Since this is technically a response to negative feedback the rules will be applied to this thread.

Member/Vendor Feedback Rules

Jay

Both partys have responded so i'm locking the thread.

Archived