Prize Distribution For the Noob Zoa Growout!

Well it's all done and over with and I am the winner!!! Ok well maybe the winner of the looser club but hey it was fun. The prizes will be picked by first and going down so pick your prize wisely. I would really hope that you all are happy with the prizes you choose and do not try to resell or trade them right away. The vendors really hook us up on them. If you get zoas from me I could care less if you sell them(laugh).

In red have been picked up.

1. Topher - 50 plus polyps Lord Acan Colony From Robert and Cos OIAB

2. pantherguy30 - 36/37 polyps Maxi carpet nem from Garrett TPA

3. Smann - 28 polyps Joker Favia from Jody TECO

4. bace - 26 polyps Boogyman Chalice from Jody TECO

5. Mohaynow - 26 polyps Mystery Zoas from Noobtosalt

6. gawf4fun - 11 polyps BRS 2 part from Jon at BRS

7. mytshall - 11 polyps including babies Fake Red Hornet Colony from Noobtosalt

8. Noobtosalt - 10 polyps 1 baby Absolutely nothing.........(scratch)

Prizes

OIAB Lord Acan Colony yes it says the whole colony!!!

2011-02-12122940.jpg[/img]

Maxi-mini Carpet From The Premium Aquarium thanks to Garrett!! Pictures to come.

Thanks to Jody at TECO for the pictures and prizes.

TECO Joker Favia

coralpics2-23-11028.jpg

TECO Boogyman Chalice (frag of this not the whole colony, picture was just way better than mine)

coralpics2-23-11036.jpg

BRS 2 gallon two part kit, which has enough two part chemicals to mix up a gallon of calcium and alkalinity each and a 20 oz bottle of magnesium. Thanks Jon!!!!

2-part-kit_4.jpg

Not a problem you guys. I updated the first post with what you guys wanted. I will try and get some pictures of the zoas in the next few days for the others interested. I have a fake red hornet colony 20 polyps or so, or you can wait a month or so and get a suprise zoa from my collection...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm what could it be..

I was really hoping that the Acan Lord colony would make it this far down the draft (nutty), but in lieu of that, I'll elect the BRS two part if I may.

As others have stated, thanks again for organizing and keeping this contest updated throughout. It's been fun!!

mark

1. Topher - 50 plus polyps Lord Acan Colony From Robert and Cos OIAB

2. pantherguy30 - 36/37 polyps Maxi carpet nem from Garrett TPA

3. Smann - 28 polyps Joker Favia from Jody TECO

4. bace - 26 polyps Boogyman Chalice from Jody TECO

5. Mohaynow - 26 polyps Mystery Zoas from Noobtosalt

6. gawf4fun - 11 polyps BRS 2 part from Jon at BRS

7. mytshall - 11 polyps including babies Fake Red Hornet Colony from Noobtosalt

8. Noobtosalt - 10 polyps 1 baby Absolutely nothing.........(scratch)

Alright so those of you that I have of your stuff I will be around tomorrow for a bit if you want to drop on by.

I have the BRS 2 part, the joker favia, fake red hornets, and Josh you will have to wait but it will be something nice buddy.

The acan colony of course is at OIAB and the Boogyman chalice is at Beth and Kims.

Thanks again to all that got in on this group growout. It was a lot of fun.

Thanks again for helping to organize this whole thing Jesse! It was a fun growout, and a great pleasure to meet you and see both your 120 gallon set up and the bio-cube tank and stand you have for sale. (Nice deal by the way!).

Take care,

mark

• 2 weeks later...
I just picked mine up from Beth. Thanks for having me over your tanks look great.

Thanks again for setting this up Jesse. I'm happy that I won something (laugh)

Glad you got a sweet chalice. Make sure to give Jody some props for hooking that nice piece up as well. TECO has some great corals. I really don't want to give up this favia I've been growing in my tank to Steve (Smann) but at some point he's going to have to take it.....(sad)

I just picked mine up from Beth. Thanks for having me over your tanks look great.

Thanks again for setting this up Jesse. I'm happy that I won something (laugh)

Hey Bace sorry I missed you tonight! It was nice to enjoy the chalice. I'm glad it recovered! Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Archived