I was just thinking

Hozer21

Ok everyone it's look pretty promising about this years (football) so let's get this thing moving

What have you heard that makes you think it looks pretty promising.... I have not heard anything... then again I should be working right now!!! LOL

Ok folk this (scary) hopefully will be the last weeks of talk & then we can get back to football (rock2) so we only need 2 more people & more are welcome to join in the fun of fantasy or teams don't know just yet hopefully having a vote started by the end of week if we get enough folks to join in the fun come on people unless your (scary) lol

Oh yeah here is some video if u would like to know how things in the NFL are looking

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d820d5ee6/CBA-negotiations-continue?module=HP11_content_stream

So how is this going to work exactly Jose? Come on just one more person!

Well I was thinking if we got at least 10 people we could vote on fantasy football ( which is fun to play ) or teams ( we would pick 2 teams 1 in the AFC & 1 in the NFC & guess records and so who comes close @ the end of the season & the I think as part of this whole thing with the teams we also pick 2 teams for the worst records & of course we also try to guess the super bowl teams thank u mr s for the idea lol ) still working out some bugs lol but I think with everyone input we will figure it out but best of all it help TFT & the winner get some green and maybe a frag or two lol

Well I was thinking if we got at least 10 people we could vote on fantasy football ( which is fun to play ) or teams ( we would pick 2 teams 1 in the AFC & 1 in the NFC & guess records and so who comes close @ the end of the season & the I think as part of this whole thing with the teams we also pick 2 teams for the worst records & of course we also try to guess the super bowl teams thank u mr s for the idea lol ) still working out some bugs lol but I think with everyone input we will figure it out but best of all it help TFT & the winner get some green and maybe a frag or two lol

Gotcha. I don't usually do fantasy football because I'm such a diehard loyal Cowboys fan! I like the second option!

Gotcha. I don't usually do fantasy football because I'm such a diehard loyal Cowboys fan! I like the second option!

Well I understand I love my Titans but let me tell you that fantasy football is fun just because there a game with in the game but I think either well be fun as heck because the best thing about sports is no matter how you look on paper it all depends on how you play as a team on game day and plus we all can start trash talking more about what ever team and players lol

Really no one else here want to help us out in some fun and trash talking wow . Well thx to the people that signed up I will be putting up the vote for fantasy or teams up tomorrow thx guys now let's have some fun with this

Archived