I was just thinking

Hozer21

I was thinking since there's a little bit of football fans out there ( go Titans (whistle) ) & if we have a football season (scary) this year why couldn't we start playing some fantasy football with our forum folks (plotting) I was thinking we could have a ($20 or $30) buy in and 1/2 of that would go TFT and the other half go to the winners or we could put some frags up for the buy in and maybe see if any sponsors would like to donate anything . I don't know what you guys think of that but I was just throwing that out there since there's some football fans lol . I thought about it last year but it was to late in the season and now it seems like there might be a football season why not see what you guys think ?? Just throwing it out there

Ok so it looks like we got a coupl people that would like in

Hozer

Tanktop

Impur

Emerald

Noob (??)

Jadams

Mr s

Reefsickness

Mandinga

rofl Romo rofl

I'd be down for this

You want to make the same bet this year Miles? (laugh)

I don't do Fantasy football. I am a one team woman!(rock2)(rock2)

Go Cowboys! Please do not strike because we have an easy schedule this year!(clap)(clap)(clap) Superbowl!

Yah what was the bet last year anyway? I don't think the loser paid up (laugh)

Yes as I recall (scratch)I think we both had the same crappy record so it was a tie! (laugh) I know you would like to just forget about it.

At least you know the Cowboys qb name. I can't even remember who it was for San Fran?(whistle)

I am in if we do team only. (Colts!!!) If we do it as an individual players I will need to be schooled on how to do it. I know from the interested list there will be no problem getting advice/help from the interested members!!! (probably more then I would ever want)lol

Sounds good with me Jose. (especially if zoos are the prizes) I wonder if we should bet on winner (Super Bowl champ) and the team that you think will have the worst record!!!

That's. Good idea hummm I think we might be able to do that as well

If this thread has anything to tell us of the new season for the Titans it's going to be a great season............

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tennessee-Titans-wide-receiver-Kenny-Britt-surrenders-to-Nashville-police-on-warrants-062911

Yeah that guy is a real dumb @_ _ if u know what I mean last week he retried and then 1 or 2 hours later he retracted his retirement . So u know with cj holding out to get paid which I don't blame him at all u know we r going to win a lot of games lol

Yes as I recall (scratch)I think we both had the same crappy record so it was a tie! (laugh) I know you would like to just forget about it.

At least you know the Cowboys qb name. I can't even remember who it was for San Fran?(whistle)

I think you can remember, he destroyed your beloved Aggies when he was in college. Remember that? That was AWESOME! Here is a hint:

He was 21/29 passing for 359 yards and 3 TDs, while running for 76 yards on 13 carries and 2 TDs. Man he tore TAM up.......

:p (whistle)

I think you can remember, he destroyed your beloved Aggies when he was in college. Remember that? That was AWESOME! Here is a hint:

He was 21/29 passing for 359 yards and 3 TDs, while running for 76 yards on 13 carries and 2 TDs. Man he tore TAM up.......

:p (whistle)

And I'm sure he was really fast to toilet train when he was a 2 year old Miles (laugh). Time to move on from the past. Please don't quote me his highschool stats either because I don't care! rofl

And as far as tearing up the Aggies. I actually don't remember that at all but that's probably around the same time everyone was tearing them up.

You know, this season probably won't even happen. If they lockout for even 1 game i won't watch pro football for several years......

And now the NBA is locking out. Screw pro sports!!!

I know Miles so much greed in pro sports it's ridiculous!DOH! Was happy to see the Mavericks pummel the Lakers and Miami though!(clap)

I hope there is not a lockout (scary)

I know Miles so much greed in pro sports it's ridiculous!DOH! Was happy to see the Mavericks pummel the Lakers and Miami though!(clap)

I hope there is not a lockout (scary)

Well hopefully the football lock out will be over here shortly but as far as the NBA well that's a whole other story since the NBA lock out starts today

Yes i really enjoyed watching Miami lose that was great to see.

It took me about 3 years after the last NBA strike to watch a single game again. And i still watch about 50% less games every year than I used to. Just ruined it for me.

Then there the Blazers..........it amazes me the level of incompetence in that organization. My 4 year old niece, no wait, a monkey throwing crap at a wall could make better decisions. 8.8 million to keep Oden on the bench for another year??? The guy has played a total of 82 games out of a possible 410 + playoff (losses)!!! 8.8 MILLION DOLLARS!!! He's 23 years old!!

Thank goodness for college sports

Archived