Group Buy Rainbow Acans!

So I was just at OIAB and was talking to Robert and Cos again (surprise, surprise) and I got them to start fragging up this colony. It will be open to 10 spots for the time being and depending on how many frags they are able to get out of it will determine how many spots are avaliable but I wanted to get a head start on it. Each frag will have a minimum of 2 polyps that typically retail for $80-$100 per polyp. These are true rainbow acans not just a couple of colors. The pictures were taken under LED's and your welcome to go down and take a look at them yourself before you commit but don't wait too long as I'm sure at this price it will fill up fast!!!!!!!!

2 - 5 polyp frags $180

2 - 2 polyps frags $85

4 - 3 polyps frags $110

1 - 1 polyp frags $55

2 - 4 polyp frags $150

These frags will be offered as part of the group buy for $85 for 2 polyp frags.

1. Noobtosalt 2-polyp frag

2. Hozer21 1 polyp frag

3. pnkrcklives (maybe) 3 polyp frag

4. ghost207

10. sharoleb (just do it)

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

I LOVE these! Too bad I have rent coming up, and I just went on a MAJOR spending spree for my tank the last couple months. Ask Cos about it LOL.

I'm going to watch this thread. I need to go to OIAB soon to drop off some equipment and pick up some frags I already paid for. Maybe I can look at this acan and talk the husband into it. (wife) (WHAT? No husband emoticon? Not cool!) (laugh)

I LOVE these! Too bad I have rent coming up, and I just went on a MAJOR spending spree for my tank the last couple months. Ask Cos about it LOL.

I'm going to watch this thread. I need to go to OIAB soon to drop off some equipment and pick up some frags I already paid for. Maybe I can look at this acan and talk the husband into it. (wife) (WHAT? No husband emoticon? Not cool!) (laugh)

He will be happy with it. Just go for it.

I will take one pleas send a pm with detall of payment frist time biyer idk sop of gb .

I have you added. Payment will be directly to OIAB. Once we get the right amount of people I will PM everyone with the details on how to pay. Welcome aboard to a sweet group buy!

Archived