HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they are;

IMG_3178.jpg

Kim put Panther and I down for our frag of the time machines

Come and gettem people-(clap) I'll send out PM's and I suppose choose a frag of each for miles and john-I'm sure they will grow more by the time they/we figure out how to get them there

Nice job Brad! I updated the list.

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW-the time machines and Yodas have all been fragged and seem to be doing great-1 frag of the time machines came loose and is no longer on the plug-I hope the little bastages dont start to grow somewhere in my tank-my tank is "invite only" and they are not invited (laugh)

Most of the yodas are all at 3 polyps now some have 4 and 1 has 5 or 6. I'm happy to keep growing for people until they are ready to be 'gotten.

FWIW

yoda1.jpg

timemachines.jpg

everything is growing well

I think all the time machines have at least 4 polyps (bump your monitor up to 500% and you can see them-(whistle))

most yodas are around 4, one has like 6 or 7-I'll send out PM's next year but anyone is welcome to come and get them too, they are just growing out

yoda1.jpg

timemachines.jpg

everything is growing well

I think all the time machines have at least 4 polyps (bump your monitor up to 500% and you can see them-(whistle))

most yodas are around 4, one has like 6 or 7-I'll send out PM's next year but anyone is welcome to come and get them too, they are just growing out

Great job Reefie. I'm sure those time machines were fun trying to frag! Excellent growth! Those Yodas go for 40 dollars a polyp so just simply with the Yodas we have more than made our money back. Everyone is doing an awesome job. (clap)

Happy New Year update

Happy New Year! Just an update. Beth fragged the Dragonball z's yesterday. They were small so it was a challenge. One 2 polyp frag opened up pretty quickly. She was only able to get 5 frags of 2 to 3 polyps as they are clustered together. She split the remainder on 2 plugs and will let them grown and spread before fragging again.

The Paradise zoas are down to 3. It looks like the babies died but the polyps look healthy so not sure what happened. There was an aiptaisa on the side of the plug so I scraped that off. They are looking good just not wanting to grow.

Update Pictures of the Dragonballz's

Beth did a great job fragging (clap)(clap) Here's a picture of the frags. I am going to let them heal for a another week or 2. I'm probably going to give priority to the Southern group particularly John as he is still waiting for his other frags However, I'm open to suggesstions.

DSC00062.jpg

I'm probably going to give priority to the Southern group particularly John

DSC00062.jpg

Works for me, but someone please let me know if a Southern pack is being picked up, shipped whatever-You all have my cell# too (granted my phone is dead now and a new one will be here Friday)

I got frags for Miles and John

Your time machines and RH look good!

Works for me, but someone please let me know if a Southern pack is being picked up, shipped whatever-You all have my cell# too (granted my phone is dead now and a new one will be here Friday)

I got frags for Miles and John

Your time machines and RH look good!

I was thinking Brad that maybe I could pick up the Yodas and time machines for Mr s, spye, John and Miles when the DBz's are ready to go and maybe make a trip down to Salem. We could also look into shipping to John as UPS ground is not that expensive.

That would be awesome of you Kim' date=' I can then hook up with Roger and I could get John's as well. Then he won't have to make a trip all the way to Salem, that is unless he wants them shipped down to him....[/quote']

Sounds good. Let's plan for the exchange to happen on Jan 21 then.