HEZA official Growout page!

Wanted to see if someone would be available to take over my grower spot. I'm having issues with my tank and while I try and get them under control. Id like to ensure these frags get moved to a tank that isn't self destructing.

Dunno if this needs a vote? But would hope this could be handled as soon as possible.

Check you pms David. Chris (Topher) has agreed to step up and will get the frags from you. Thanks Chris!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be giving the mother colony of avatars with a few left on it to topher along with the raptors. As long as everything transfers over ok and is ready for fragging hit him up and I'm sure you can get a replacement at some point. There are a couple frags ready to go now but those need to go to Stylaster, rgrcrain, and reefnjunkie.

Thanks Miles I appreciate it. What does everyone think I should do with my Avatars? Leave them be' date=' or dip them? I have Tropic Marin pro coral cure, Coral Rx, Revive, and Lugol's iodine. Thanks[/quote']

TMPCC or Revive are my choice of dips.

But i would dip them in Furan2.

Saturday coral run

Beth and I made the rounds. List updated. Mr. S you have Wobbegongs and Xmen animals waiting for you at Garrett's. Miles I passed off the Wobbegongs and Xmen animals to Matt V and he will contact you about deliving them Wednesday

Reefnjunkie has the Wobbegongs and Xmen animals

Rgrcrain has the Xmen Animals and Wobbegongs for me.

Reefnjunkie gave me and Rgrcrain the Yodas and the Time Machines

Confusing....(scratch) I just need to figure out how to get things to Spye and Bigjohnwoody. Stylaster I will bring what I have for you at the Decmeber meeting... Whew... time to pack now!

PS Brad your new inwall is SAWEEET!(clap)(clap)

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was away when you came down I can come up there and pick up my stuff I dont mind. Its really not all that far to Portland. Whatever works for you. Hunting season is over now and I have lots of time again. Just let me know. Thanks again.

Cory

Beth and I made the rounds. List updated. Mr. S you have Wobbegongs and Xmen animals waiting for you at Garrett's. Miles I passed off the Wobbegongs and Xmen animals to Matt V and he will contact you about deliving them Wednesday

Reefnjunkie has the Wobbegongs and Xmen animals

Rgrcrain has the Xmen Animals and Wobbegongs for me.

Reefnjunkie gave me and Rgrcrain the Yodas and the Time Machines

Confusing....(scratch) I just need to figure out how to get things to Spye and Bigjohnwoody. Stylaster I will bring what I have for you at the Decmeber meeting... Whew... time to pack now!

PS Brad your new inwall is SAWEEET!(clap)(clap)

Since I was away when you came down I can come up there and pick up my stuff I dont mind. Its really not all that far to Portland. Whatever works for you. Hunting season is over now and I have lots of time again. Just let me know. Thanks again.

Cory

Are you going to the Christmas meeting this Saturday? I could deliver them to you then.

It's polyp count time!

Wow where does the time go! It's polyp count time again!(clap)(clap) This by far has been the best growout yet!(rock2)(rock2)

Dragonballz's looking good and are at 25 now! (I have seen these go for 75 to 100 bucks a polyp on reef2reef) (clap)(clap)

Paradise are still going slow and are at 6 now

DSC00384ARW.jpg

DSC00380ARW.jpg

The sweet ones on the right are God of War palys for those who are curious

DSC00381ARW.jpg

fragged

All the yodas are fragged and ready 3 have 2 polyps, and 3 have 3 polyps

Kim I kept (Pantherguy) one of the 2 polyps frags from the first fragging. I see you and Roger noted but not Panther-sorry I thought I mentioned I was keeping one as his/our frag-DOH!

The time machines have all been fragged, I think all but 1 have 4 polyps -I'll post pics tomorrow, hopefully they will have opened.

All the yodas are fragged and ready 3 have 2 polyps, and 3 have 3 polyps

Kim I kept (Pantherguy) one of the 2 polyps frags from the first fragging. I see you and Roger noted but not Panther-sorry I thought I mentioned I was keeping one as his/our frag-DOH!

The time machines have all been fragged, I think all but 1 have 4 polyps -I'll post pics tomorrow, hopefully they will have opened.

Okay I have it marked down for the Yodas. Great job on the Time Machines.