HEZA official Growout page!

Well everything is open, even the 2 time machines-(naughty)

More polyps than spots for the yoda's, I have 1 frag with 3 polyps, 2 frags (not 1) with 2 polyps and 5 frags with 1 polyp for a total of 6 frags plus the main frag with 4 polyps and 2 babies-DOH!

How many frags am I suppose to make? and what's next-(scratch)

IMG_3125.jpg

They look great Brad. There are only 9 spots. You and Pantherguy split a spot so you guys work it out however you want. As far as the extras I say let them grow so that everyone gets an even number of polyps. For example I'm trying to wait until the wobbegongs get to at least 20 so everyone can at least get 2 polyps.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great Brad. There are only 9 spots. You and Pantherguy split a spot so you guys work it out however you want. As far as the extras I say let them grow so that everyone gets an even number of polyps. For example I'm trying to wait until the wobbegongs get to at least 20 so everyone can at least get 2 polyps.

one frag has 3 and 2 frags have 2 -someone do the math and hit me back, or just hit me (clap)

OK, after 3 minutes of consideration here is how I suggest this plays out-I send out the frags I have that have 1 polyp and 2 polyps-the one with 3 continues to grow-the target # will be 2 polyps each so most people will get 2 seperate frags each with one polyp-I dont want to keep all the single polyp frags waiting for them to bust out a 2nd-stuff happens and I dont want to have them go TU 40 days down the road.

I say Miles and BigJohn get the 2 polyp frags since they are South-any other southerners in this?

one frag has 3 and 2 frags have 2 -someone do the math and hit me back, or just hit me (clap)

OK, after 3 minutes of consideration here is how I suggest this plays out-I send out the frags I have that have 1 polyp and 2 polyps-the one with 3 continues to grow-the target # will be 2 polyps each so most people will get 2 seperate frags each with one polyp-I dont want to keep all the single polyp frags waiting for them to bust out a 2nd-stuff happens and I dont want to have them go TU 40 days down the road.

I say Miles and BigJohn get the 2 polyp frags since they are South-any other southerners in this?

I am fine with you distributing the single polyp frags. I get why you are choosing Miles and Bigjohnwoody as they will have a more difficult time getting the frags but I'm actually holding John's frags for him and either will meet up with him later or will just ship them to him. Either way people get 2 polyps. I like the idea of having them in other people's tanks for that reason too in case someone loses one they can get one from someone else later.

322b2a9a-d842-b1df.jpg

Anyone who hasn't gotten a plug of avatars, that's in the growout shoot me a pm. I've got 5 plugs (3- with 2 polyps & 2- with 1 polyp) ready to go. I think there's only 4 people left but I have an extra just incase plus 3 polyps left on the mother that I'll allow to grow untill this is over to replace any that may not make it during transfer.

Gonna meet up with Miles today and give him his xmen animals. Also going to give him Roger's as he is gonna see him on Sunday. All frags have 2 polyps each so I will just pick 2. Just thought I would let everyone know. Thanks

if you have to pick up your frag of klidoscopes from Kim and Beth, maybe you can have them bring back my frag of xmen.... if that would work for Kim and Beth? then i can make arangemnets with them to pick up the frag.. by the way, are we going to have a heza party when this is all done?lol

if you have to pick up your frag of klidoscopes from Kim and Beth' date=' maybe you can have them bring back my frag of xmen.... if that would work for Kim and Beth? then i can make arangemnets with them to pick up the frag.. by the way, are we going to have a heza party when this is all done?lol[/quote']

I'm totally fine with hanging on to your frag Topher. That's the tentative plan. If John can get his arse up here he will just give me the frags for the rest of the group up North. :)

I think a Heza party would be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
I guess you can hold onto mine for awhile again:). Btw all the frags made it fine and all are opened up and looking great. Super job bagging them Beth. Thanks

Oh good to hear! Hopefully by the time you pick up your frag it will have grown out quite a bit! Beth is the professional packer!

I can't wait to get the Dragonball Z's those things are insanely bright.

Yeah the Dragonballz's are pretty cool!

Yeah, I'm really happy with the seller from the second batch of zoas. He was really patient and let everything heal and it also helps to start out with multiple polyps. I would definitely go with him again. We had to wait a couple of months before we got the shipment but it was well worth it. It also helps to have a smaller group and experienced growers.

My avatars are not doing well. All the other frags are great. One polyp opened about 80% of the way and then shut and has not opened again, and the other polyp never opened. I'm hoping they will turn around as Kim said they did this to you for awhile, and you just left them alone and they were fine. She also said they were closed in her tank for a day when she got them. I put them in my tank on Sunday and they are still closed up tighter than a drum. I'm hoping if they don't make it you have extras and I can get a replacement.

Sorry for the dealy (and the crappy pics)

yodas maybe 26?????

I'm fragging all of them tomorrow (I hope) most of the singles are now doubles and the 2 doubles are triples and quads

Time machines-?????

The 2 frags I "scraped off the edge both survived, 2 has 4 polyps now the other has 3 I think-I cant find my microscope so I cant be sure.

IMG_3159-1.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

Wanted to see if someone would be available to take over my grower spot. I'm having issues with my tank and while I try and get them under control. Id like to ensure these frags get moved to a tank that isn't self destructing.

Dunno if this needs a vote? But would hope this could be handled as soon as possible.