HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already on it Roger and Miles. I for sure will bring the freebies that I have and was going to try to meet up with Chris and maybe could also meet up with David if the avatars are ready to go. Spye I sent you a message too. I could meet you at Garrett's on Sunday.

Cool thanks Kim :D

they are ready tpo go less on frag with one polyp. the second one that was starting on that one has been none existant. let me know who all is having theirs picked up by Kim and or Beth. pm me if anyone meed address or directions.

Here's the game plan Chris. Beth is going to pick up frags for me, Mr. S, Pantherguy, Spye and Miles. I will deliver Pantherguy's tomorrow and then head down to Salem and deliver frags to Mr. S, Spye, and Roger will hang on to Miles' frag. Is that clear?(scratch)

Here's the game plan Chris. Beth is going to pick up frags for me' date=' Mr. S, Pantherguy, Spye and Miles. I will deliver Pantherguy's tomorrow and then head down to Salem and deliver frags to Mr. S, Spye, and Roger will hang on to Miles' frag. Is that clear?(scratch)[/quote']

Tomorrow?? Thought we were meeting up Sunday?

WAW. You gals are amazing!! Thank you for all you do.

I have to agree with you Roger. Without Kim and Beth I doubt I would even be involved in this group buy. With the distance I have between 90% of the members here it would make it too tough. Thank you so much for all you do for me and the entire club. You two are awesome(rock2)(rock2)

WAW. You gals are amazing!! Thank you for all you do.

I have to agree with you Roger. Without Kim and Beth I doubt I would even be involved in this group buy. With the distance I have between 90% of the members here it would make it too tough. Thank you so much for all you do for me and the entire club. You two are awesome(rock2)(rock2)

Awww thanks guys!

I fragged 7 of the yodas-(I think thats what I have) one of which has 2 polyps on it-the main frag has 4 good polyps that can be fragged and 2 little starts-

One of the first fraggs I scraped off the frag rack did not make it, it was the smaller of the 2, the one that survived looks to have 3 polyps and a nub

More polyps than spots if everything fragged makes it-counting whats left too

I also fragged 2 time machines that were starting to grow on the side-Those thngs are so small I will be impressed if they survive.

I'll post pics tomorrow

ill get together with kim and beth' date=' maybe this weekend? To pickup some zoas if that will work[/quote']

Darn Roy, I wish I had known this weekend DOH!I would have grabbed them from David and Chris.

All I have right now are the freebies so it might be worth waiting a bit because with any luck the wobbegongs will be fraggable soon. (fingers)

Well everything is open, even the 2 time machines-(naughty)

More polyps than spots for the yoda's, I have 1 frag with 3 polyps, 2 frags (not 1) with 2 polyps and 5 frags with 1 polyp for a total of 6 frags plus the main frag with 4 polyps and 2 babies-DOH!

How many frags am I suppose to make? and what's next-(scratch)

IMG_3125.jpg