HEZA official Growout page!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the klidoscopes are at 18+ a few babies. some are small too. i started to frag a couple of two polyp frags.i have three done they are small polyps and need to take care. once the three frags are healed and doing good, i would like to get them to some peeps as frags are healed and made. i hope this will work for everyone.

the klidoscopes are at 18+ a few babies. some are small too. i started to frag a couple of two polyp frags.i have three done they are small polyps and need to take care. once the three frags are healed and doing good' date=' i would like to get them to some peeps as frags are healed and made. i hope this will work for everyone.[/quote']

That works good job Chris!

allright, i have nine frags with two polyps each(possibly more if you count nubs stating to show color. the ones i frag last night are open at least some. one is being shy barly opening. want to make sure they all open and are happy before distibuting. when they open, i will take a pick

The limon limas are getting better. The rock peace that the 4 polyps that died were on has something. On it like a monti or calice. It could have been what killed the polyps. I seerated the remaining 3 and put the other thing on another plug to see what it is. What ever it is, seems to have some polyp extention.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

post-6478-141867760559_thumb.jpg

Just fragged the Xmen Animals. I got 10 frags which means we have an extra in case something goes wrong with one of them. It went pretty well althouigh they are a pain to frag since they grow so close together. Hopefully they will do well. Most have already started to open and I did this 2 hours ago. :) Here is a pic(clap)

attachment.php?attachmentid=11900&d=1316822199

Jumped on the frag making band wagon this weekend:-) made 10 plugs. Most have at least 2 per some with 1. If they make it, I'd like to allow a couple weeks or so before distribution:-)

322b2a9a-d65c-6a8c.jpg

322b2a9a-d67c-14cf.jpg

322b2a9a-d68b-8759.jpg

This is what's left of the avatars original plug. 8 or so polyps incase I lose some recently fragged ones.

You can also see the raptors in the middle doing well, with 6 polyps now:-)

Polyp count

Well it's about that time. Here are some pictures and polyp counts

Dragonballz's are doing well 12 adults and 4 babies!(clap)

DSC00262ARW.jpg

Paradise zoas blink and you will miss them. I'm seriously considering just passing them around so everyone can enjoy them (laugh) cause I'm afraid to frag these (scary) Sorry bad picture. It's difficult to get a good picture

4 and a baby

DSC00260ARW.jpg

Okay got a better picture of the Paradise zoas.

DSC00272ARW-1.jpg

The Cheetah zoa freebies and no name freebies are fragged and healing looking good! Good job Beth(clap)(clap)

DSC00243ARW.jpg

DSC00242ARW.jpg

Wobbegongs looking good 11 and 3 babies!(clap)

DSC00240ARW.jpg

I couldn't get a picture of the Sky lima limons. They are not doing well but hopefully will make a come back polyp count of 2

I went to get a polyp count on the Yodas only to find out they had over grown onto the frag rack-DOH!

I grabbed the scalpel and think everything went ok other than not really having any rubble per se to glue them down with, a little of the frag plug was scraped off so I hope they stay. That was about 9 last night here they are today as well as the main frag-I count 13 polyps w/ a nub;

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

And the time machines-16ish+ polyps;

IMG_3097.jpg

I can frag whenever, my suggestion on the time machines is to wait until there are 2x what we need-they are micro polyps

Well 1 of the xmen animal frags is gone. It blew off in the night somewhere and all that's left is the plug. I had a couple of frags that didn't have much ruble as well, and I imagine just lost grip. Good news is there are 9 frags and all have 2 polyps each on them. All of them appear to be doing well:).

Im afraid I lost or killed the free Laker zoas' date=' im not sure where they went... Sorry... I know Ocean in a Box has some if anyone would like me to replace them.[/quote']

There is no requirement to replace the lost zoas. That's up to you Roger. At least it was the freebies!

klidoscopes are fraged and several have three polyps. on plug has three small polyps on it. it has been a while since i fraged and i think it may time to distibute. the only thing is again, some one will be getting a frag with three smaller polyps. if every one is ok with that, they can be picked up.

my sky lima limons are at three. photos to follow.