HEZA official Growout page!

We need 10 total. The Time Machines are already at that but they are so small I would definitely let them grow out more.

Maybe its time to shave a polyp or 4

Well that sucks! but it happens.

Sucks worse when you are the grower-

I have plenty of zoas and will offer up a sacrificial lamb in its place-Not that it makes it better but of the probablly 100 different zoas I have had pass through my tank, this did not hit any hot buttons-IMO, but then again the yodas are not all that either, unless of course they end up looking like the picture I saw befoe we bought them.

My Yellow Jackets or Poseidens are nicer-(IMO)

But beauty is in the eye of the who holds the wallet

I'll post pics of what I'll offer up and ya'll can decide what ya want and who wants to grow it-Happy to do so

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its time to shave a polyp or 4

Sucks worse when you are the grower-

I have plenty of zoas and will offer up a sacrificial lamb in its place-Not that it makes it better but of the probablly 100 different zoas I have had pass through my tank, this did not hit any hot buttons-IMO, but then again the yodas are not all that either, unless of course they end up looking like the picture I saw befoe we bought them.

My Yellow Jackets or Poseidens are nicer-(IMO)

But beauty is in the eye of the who holds the wallet

I'll post pics of what I'll offer up and ya'll can decide what ya want and who wants to grow it-Happy to do so

You don't need to offer anything up. To be honest I am surprised the orange addictions lasted this long. They didn't look great from the get go. And like J.R. said it is not surprising to hear of a few casualties. If you are feeling particularly generous though, yellow jackets would get my vote! (clap)

I am pretty sure the the wobs are green for the most part and the yellow jackets are a deepwater yellow and blue. atleast thats what I am recalling..

There is ZERO yellow in the yellow jackets, never has and never will-I have no idea where the name came from and I have said that from the day they arrived.

Sorry but I wont be offering the YJ,

How about the mind blowing paly, or red hornets or pink zipper or desert storm or galaxy pe or nightmares or purple hornets, or mary janes or king midas, or..........

LOL

Dude I think you are color blind. (scratch)

True they are are kinda yellow green but they look yellow to me. They look to me alot like the infamously melting wow palys. Here's a picture of the ones I had below the blue hornets and to the left of the Maryjanes. They are a nice looking zoa but I sold them anyway . What was that Brad was saying about wallets? It trully is up to you Brad if you want to donate to the cause but not necessary.

DSC09889ARW.jpg

Well that picture corrects me, the yellow nearly blinded me (laugh) (sorry if that read as if there was sarcasim)

I am more than happy to donate, I usually have more zoas than room, I'll start a poll later and let the group decide what they want.

Maybe I can offer up the infamous CE Exotic Ultra Rudy Mauls-(clap)

It's the beginning of the month again. I'm feeling generous since it's a holiday weekend and since everyone posted their polyp counts earlier in the month no need for polyp counts. I still need to distribute the freebies from the first list to some folks. Beth also needs to frag the freebies from the group II. It's been busy. Like other people our sky lima limons were not looking great so we treated with furan 2 and they are doing better. No changes in polyp count from what we have.

• 2 weeks later...

The zoas look great! My Yodas and Time Machines look awesome in your tank :)

The Yodas and Wobbegongs are similar but the difference is the color shading and patterns. The skirts also have yellow and green bands on the Yodas. Wobbegongs tend to morph in and out of patterns depending on different tanks. Yodas will mainly morph out in color depending on different tanks. Also placement is a big part as well, Yodas like lower light and the Wobbegongs likes med-lowish light depending on your lighting of course but thats where the different tank part i mean.

The Yodas look better and better everyday heres a pic of them when colored up in my tank, pics MH 14k and blues.

IMG_1341.jpg

But of course i have seen them look even better in a few other peoples tanks. I actually had them look better than that with more of the green and more patterns come in but i had to re-do my tank so they didnt like where i moved them now...

Thanks for the info Ben!

The time machines have been on my list of "wants" for some time and they seem to be doing great. I'm sure the Yodas will look different in other peples tanks, I have them off to the siade but are only about a 1 foot below the surface. They were under a 250 watt radium but now under LEDs and all look great.

I'll be updating all the grow outs I am in later with pics.

Thanks again

BTW i also want to thank everyone in the grow out and for being so patient through it all and Kim for coordinating and putting it together i know its not an easy task lol. Enjoy the zoas everyone! :)

You're welcome Ben you were great to deal with. The Yodas look amazing in your tank! I will definitely keep you in mind if we do another group buy!

Thanks for the info Ben!

The time machines have been on my list of "wants" for some time and they seem to be doing great. I'm sure the Yodas will look different in other peples tanks, I have them off to the siade but are only about a 1 foot below the surface. They were under a 250 watt radium but now under LEDs and all look great.

I'll be updating all the grow outs I am in later with pics.

Thanks again

Im glad to hear :) and looking forward for some pics!

You're welcome Ben you were great to deal with. The Yodas look amazing in your tank! I will definitely keep you in mind if we do another group buy!

Sounds good, just let me know whenever you are ready! I got some more goodies since the last time :)