HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I have not been following if this has been posted-whatever those zoas that kept melting' date=' whats the story on them-melted & gone or healed and shipping-[/quote']

It was the paradise zoas. One colony melted. His original melted and there is a frag with 2 polyps that is doing well and healing hence the later shipping day. These should be fun to grow out and try to frag!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI this is from Ben

This is from Ben the seller:

vivids try to keep them in med/highish light so they can get brighter and the grandis keep low. I just had them in my frag tank under t5s for the longest time. Yodas like low light and wobbegongs med-lowish

Brad I forgot to give you the time machines DOH! The Dragonballz's were to go to Bigjohnwoody but he wanted me to hang on to them because of distance.

There are 3 freebies as well so those who wanted to be growers are more than welcome to try the freebies out.

I will let things settle and then hopefully we can get starting polyp counts.

This is from Ben the seller:

vivids try to keep them in med/highish light so they can get brighter and the grandis keep low. I just had them in my frag tank under t5s for the longest time. Yodas like low light and wobbegongs med-lowish

Brad I forgot to give you the time machines DOH! .

I had told Beth that their was another frag that I thought I was to get but I was not sure which it was-I'll get it later no problem.

Thanks for posting up the lighting the grower had, if I recall you said he ran his KH high around 10 or so

I had told Beth that their was another frag that I thought I was to get but I was not sure which it was-I'll get it later no problem.

Thanks for posting up the lighting the grower had, if I recall you said he ran his KH high around 10 or so

Pretty good memory His alk was 11 mag of 1380 ph of 8

It is like Christmas early! And this is why I do zoo growouts. Looking forward to seeing them in person. Also' date=' I like that the grower gave us pointers on placement. Thanks everyone[/quote']

I like that this guy was patient with letting the frags heal. So far so good. I agree the nice things about these growouts is you pay and forget about it and then periodically someone brings you a nice zoa.

I'll take one of the extra freebies' date=' don't you guys have some other frag I need to come grab?[/quote']

Okay Roger you got it you can pick out a freebie. And yes we have the freebies from the first group that are ready to pick up. Anyone else interested in growing one of the freebies?

Raptors are @ 3 polyps:-)

322b2a9a-b2a3-1727.jpg

Thanks David!

Why you bustin my "corals" for a polyp count when I posted one already-is this how this grow out thingy works' date=' I'm somewhat of a noob to this site (scratch)[/quote']

LMAO dude don't be so paranoid. I just send out a blanket email it's not directed at you (laugh). I must have missed the polyp count you posted. It's been a long week at work. Those Yodas are growing on me.