Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

HEZA official Growout page!

Nothing new to report on the Paradise. They are still holding at 8polyps

DSC01624ARW.jpg

Those turned into such a disappointment for me. I was really hoping the colors were going to pop more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

How are the paradise zoa's doing?

Shhhhh they were doing well last time I checked don't jinx them. They don't know they are part of a growout!(nono) :) It's funny you post this (scratch) Are you psychic? I just looked at them yesterday thinking I should post up a picture but I was being superstitious!(laugh)

Great job keeping them alive Kim-IMO the should get sold, beats them kicking the bucket from fragging them.

They are micro zoas and fragging them will be a major PIA, compared to the Rastas they are Palys(laugh)

Great job keeping them alive Kim-IMO the should get sold, beats them kicking the bucket from fragging them.

They are micro zoas and fragging them will be a major PIA, compared to the Rastas they are Palys(laugh)

I have debated selling them , trading them for something that we could actually frag, or just letting them grow. They actually started to grow more polyps recently and were doing well so I just thought I would just watch them.

I'm down for whatever too. Lets just trade them for a bowser paly and in 10 years we can frag them up. (laugh)

Lmao!!! Works for me lol! And then I will trade it for a soprano!! :) I'm fine with letting it grow!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Awesome!! We can rename the thread to "HEZA..... the decade growout."

Or I can just give you all some blue mushrooms instead and keep the zoas (whistle) By the way all the raptor rainbows I had I distributed except yours will be coming with your package next week John.