HEZA official Growout page!

sorry for my earlier spell of non compliance--these are still bland IMO-(whistle);

and FWIW, I think I do see a 7th hiding under the 1st and 2nd zoa going from left to right-

IMG_3532.jpg

Send it over to sexy corals he can get a nice amped up macro supersaturated picture for us to feel all warm and fuzzy about! (laugh)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Paradise zoas at 7 still but 4 have been closed up for about 5 days-Kim is taking them back tomorrow - (sad)

If these ever make it to the point they can be fragged I would like to donate mine to the highest bidder-(whistle)

After I get my frag of course:-)

Dragon ball z at 5 polyps now

Thanks Roy ! (rock2)(rock2)I'm glad some of these lived. Was so sad to lose the colony!(sad)

Paradise zoas at 7 still but 4 have been closed up for about 5 days-Kim is taking them back tomorrow - (sad)

If these ever make it to the point they can be fragged I would like to donate mine to the highest bidder-(whistle)

Hmmmm(scratch) you failed to mention that some of them had been closed for days.... I will see what I can do (fingers)

I sent a text to Topher. Hopefully we can get an update about the Raptors

Thanks for the update Brad. Topher how are the raptor rainbows?

Thanks Roy ! (rock2)(rock2)I'm glad some of these lived. Was so sad to lose the colony!(sad)

Hmmmm(scratch) you failed to mention that some of them had been closed for days.... I will see what I can do (fingers)

Well its been more like 7 days, actually I think I should just keep them, until they make a turn and all are open up-I could see where moving them could be bad-

Well its been more like 7 days' date=' actually I think I should just keep them, until they make a turn and all are open up-I could see where moving them could be bad-[/quote']

Either way is fine.. did you try dipping them in the fish flex stuff?

Well its been more like 7 days' date=' actually I think I should just keep them, until they make a turn and all are open up-I could see where moving them could be bad-[/quote']

Either way is fine.. did you try dipping them in the fish flex stuff?

Thanks for the update Brad. Topher how are the raptor rainbows?

Well its been more like 7 days, actually I think I should just keep them, until they make a turn and all are open up-I could see where moving them could be bad-

FYI, Brad handed off the paradise. There are 3 or 4 that are open. I dipped them in fishflex. Will see what happens.

I still have not heard back from Chris (Topher) about the Raptors. I will text him again today.

Strange... there seems to be quite a bit missing from the original post that was sent to my email..(scratch)(scratch) That was some seriously fast "Ca2ORing" you did...(laugh)

When it posted it never showed any icons-so I editted it-

Trying to post from my iPad sucks (I think its the iPad that sucks-IMO)-for the record , I never paid for my iPad, I would never purchase an iPad, iPhone, i anything-(puke)

Thats just for Steelhead-(yahoo)

When it posted it never showed any icons-so I editted it-

Trying to post from my iPad sucks (I think its the iPad that sucks-IMO)-for the record , I never paid for my iPad, I would never purchase an iPad, iPhone, i anything-(puke)

Thats just for Steelhead-(yahoo)

(laugh) Steelhead is not even reading this thread Brad ... besides Ipads are cool even Elvis has one.. ;) Thank you thank you very much...

Waw. Quit whining and figure it out Brad!!! lol I like that you and Emerald double post so many times. If you have not noticed I am trying to "cyber bully" both of you.

That's all you got schoolteacher? . I double post because I know your feeble mind does not get what I'm saying the first time... :)