HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That time of the month

There are still a few zoas left from this growout. One plug of the Dragonballz's melted. I passed the other one off to Brad 2 weeks ago in desperation but I don't think they did well either. (sad) Spye, Mr S, Impur, Bigjohnwoody, and Stylaster got frags of this so hopefully somebody's makes it...(fingers).

What I have that is left growing out are the Paradise and the Raptor rainbows. Just need polyp counts!

I never got my dragonball z polyp i haven't talked to John in awhile so i'm not sure how they are doing. I'm sure he'll have an update :D

Hopefully John will chime in and that there is at least one frag that is doing well.

Actually was 2' date=' now its 3 so its growing! lol[/quote']

Awesome! They grow pretty quickly so hope is not lost yet!

Funny how the dragonball z are known out of all the ones we got to be the melters. Then they just grew and grew and did great until we started talking about them' date=' now they are all melting (laugh)[/quote']

I know this hobby makes you a little superstitiousDOH!(nutty)(laugh).... Not going to say anything positive about any other frags (nono)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12419[/ATTACH]

Here is more

Everything is looking good. I didn't see the DBz's. On a separate note, I have always thought the Kaliedoscopes are not very different from your regular run of the mill whammin watermelons. I cannot figure out why they are so much more expensive....