HEZA official Growout page!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can try and grow a freebie. I am going on vacation till Friday 8/19 but can make the drive up to P town to get them if neccesary. LMK

I passed off one of the freebie frags to Rgrcrain. The other two already have enough to divide up if we wanted but we could also let them grow some more. Up to you.

sorry for the delay. i am having issue getting photos so in the next day or so i will post pics of the klidoscopes. there is 10 polyps with three babies starting to open.

on a sad note, the limalimas are down to three. i lost one polyp. closed up and then fell apar. i dip in revive and they they were steddy but not perfect. i have not checked on them the last two days and when i g0ot home, three polyps are left. they are pissed and only opening a fraction. nothing else in my tank is having issues. shall we see where they go from here or have them passed off to someone else?

sorry for the delay. i am having issue getting photos so in the next day or so i will post pics of the klidoscopes. there is 10 polyps with three babies starting to open.

on a sad note, the limalimas are down to three. i lost one polyp. closed up and then fell apar. i dip in revive and they they were steddy but not perfect. i have not checked on them the last two days and when i g0ot home, three polyps are left. they are pissed and only opening a fraction. nothing else in my tank is having issues. shall we see where they go from here or have them passed off to someone else?

I say just let them be. Moving them only seems to stress them out. Do you see zoa pox on them? Furan 2 might be in order.

no spots. these are the only zoas that i have in this tank having any issues. the klidoscopes are growing. the square plug with four polyps from the second grow out has a baby opening up too. i found a couple little star fish, white with specs on them, on the plug today when moving them to a little lower light.they have been on the bottom of the tank. but nothing else in the tank has any issues and perameters are good and staying pretty constant.

The Freebies you gave me are also having issues in my tank. There are 10 and 4 are open right now, they dont seem to be melting or anything just closed up. I think they are just envious of the street value of their neighbors(Utter Chaos, Space Monster, Red Hornet, Red Halo, etc...) :)