Berghia Nudibranch Group buy Part II

Got aiptasia problems? I had a major infestation and these little guys cleared it out. I'm getting more because I got a few more aiptasia and I can't put peppermint shrimps in because the fire shrimp keeps beating the hell out of them.DOH!

This is the second round. This took a while to get going again. Due to the number of requests on a recent thread I decided to message the seller again. Because the seller is overwhelmed with requests and he cut back but I am now third in line for 100 at 355 total shipped which makes them only 3.55 each! (clap)He has 2 more orders before me and says that they should be ready in about 8 weeks. I know that seems like a long time to wait as you're aiptasia multiply but no worries these guys will eat every last one in your tank. I was amazed.

Here's more information:

http://www.foxvalleyreefclub.com/forums/showthread.php?391-My-experience-culturing-berghia-%28aptasia-eating-nudibranchs-%29

I'm planning on getting about 12 to 15 of them for our reef tank. Let me know if anyone else is interested!

Second group buy these were people on the list before so let me know if you are still interested:

Emerald525 15

Hozer-10

Noobtosalt 10

Grassi 10

Jonas 10

Lurch 2

Topher 10

SharoleB 6

JimmyK 12

Longiotti 15

Alternate:

pnkrcklives 6

jabrbox 4

cityhunter 2

reefnjunkie 4

reefit ?

Colin 2

Frankb 5

Who wants some beautiful aiptasia eating Berghias?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay I have you down Jesse and lurch and no there's no minimum order. Remember the price is a lot more reasonable but the wait time is longer but he does a really good job of shipping and instructions. I have you both down.

I can wait. Just wanted to make sure I got on the list. Aptasia X only works so well. Any chance you know about how your wrasses did with them? I read that fairy wrasses are one of the few that are ok with them. I guess with the price were paying it's not that expensive of food for my leapord wrasse.

I can wait. Just wanted to make sure I got on the list. Aptasia X only works so well. Any chance you know about how your wrasses did with them? I read that fairy wrasses are one of the few that are ok with them. I guess with the price were paying it's not that expensive of food for my leapord wrasse.

That's a great question Jesse. I asked the same last time because I have a melanarus who constantly grazes and a mystery wrasse. The berghias survived. He gives a detailed acclmation process. The trick is to wait until night or turn all the lights off and all the flow and wait for the fish to go to bed and then put them in and it worked like a charm.

I have to admit I was a little skeptical that it would get rid of all my aiptasia but after a couple of weeks every last little sucker was gone even the big ones.

Okay the list is full right now at 99. Jimmyk I'm waiting for people from the other list to confirm they are still interested. More than likely you will get on this list. Anyone interested please continue to post and I will put you on the alternate list. There's a good chance there may be some spots available so don't give up. Also remember folks these will not be ready to go until 8 weeks at the earliest as the breeder has 1 big order and 1 smaller order and then we are next.

Archived