Refugium

bucky1168

That's a hard call. I have used a DSB, in the fuge, with some algaes. It worked well. The new system will have a DSB, with raised rubble LR. no algae. Your question has so many answers.

Hou about some info from you. It would help F/O Fowler, Reef, size, lighting etc.

Yeah' date=' it's religion. I think I'll put a Buick in my next sump.[/quote']

Ya know... a Buick means your really old and live in a retirement center, I'm putting a Ford in mine!!!

Really really need more info.

What I have right now is a 46 gal bowfront. It is a FOWLR with 2 percula clowns, 2 yellow tail damsels, and 1 yellow watchman goby. As far as inverts, about 15 hermit crabs, 15 turbo snails, 5 nassarious snails, 1 cleaner shrimp, and 1 pistol shrimp. There is about 80 lbs of live sand and about 43 lbs of live rock. As far as filtration, I am using a Fluval 305 canister filter. On the opposite side of the filter return, I am using a Maxi Jet 900. Lighting is a Coralife lunar aqualight which has 1 96 watt10000k power compact and 1 96 watt 03 Actinic power compact. I am using a HOB skimmer.

What I am wanting to do is move up to a 70-75 gal tank. When I do that, I am wanting to use a refugium. I am just trying to get ideas so when I set this up, I know what to do from the get go.