Eugene meet & greet??

impur

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad i got to meet Dustin and Emily, and good to see the rest of you crazies!! Big thanks to Jon for everything, you rock man (rock2)

Sorry i had to miss the tank tour, whose tanks did you guys check out?

And Franklin thanks so much for the book, i brought it home and read it to my wife. Sure cheered her up!

Glad i got to meet Dustin and Emily, and good to see the rest of you crazies!! Big thanks to Jon for everything, you rock man (rock2)

Sorry i had to miss the tank tour, whose tanks did you guys check out?

And Franklin thanks so much for the book, i brought it home and read it to my wife. Sure cheered her up!

We went and saw Jacob's tank, then Upinder's, then we all invaded Clay's house for a while. All very impressive!

haha i think i got a sun burn from upinder's leds everyones tanks were impressive got a lot of new ideas on what i want for livestock in my first tank the tour definitely fed my (already unhealthy) addiction haha cant wait till i get to show off a lil tank or two thanks again everyone

We went and saw Jacob's tank' date=' then Upinder's, then we all invaded Clay's house for a while. All very impressive![/quote']

Since when did you pop back in here Bobby? Long time no see bud.

It was quite a show both the tanks and for the neighbors (laugh) a long caravan of cars driving through neighborhood. People stopped on their feet or bikes!!!(scratch)

Jon, Thanks for hosting us all. I think the food and drinks at your place kept us going all the way to Clay's home! I cannot believe we left his place at 10:15 PM (scary)

Nice tanks too!! I have always learned and found new things, no matter how many tanks I see! :D

Since when did you pop back in here Bobby? Long time no see bud.

I've always been here lurking(hidesbehindsofa)

I just picked up a 30 gal setup last weekend. Just couldn't go tankless any longer. Besides, the wife said I was spending too much time and money on the gun forums. Now I can spend too much time and money here(laugh)

How have you been? Haven't seen or talked to you in ages.

Archived