Sign in to follow this  
impur

Eugene meet & greet??

I may try to make this one. Anyone selling any frags or is this just a meet and greet?

trent i think its just a meet and greet with tank tour there is a meeting on saturday the 25 u can get the details on the JUNE MEETING thread

trent i think its just a meet and greet with tank tour there is a meeting on saturday the 25 u can get the details on the JUNE MEETING thread

Cool, thanks for clarifying that.

Trent...bring a cooler and some bags, I don't have any colored sticks but if you see something we can cut a quick frag.

Trent...bring a cooler and some bags' date=' I don't have any colored sticks but if you see something we can cut a quick frag.[/quote']

Sounds good. I will PM you if I can make it for sure and see If I have anything you want. Wife just told me my Daughter is getting braces that day so we'll see. I would love to come and just meet some people. You guys are the closest thing I have to a Reef buddies.(sad) No one around here????

Sounds good. I will PM you if I can make it for sure and see If I have anything you want. Wife just told me my Daughter is getting braces that day so we'll see. I would love to come and just meet some people. You guys are the closest thing I have to a Reef buddies.(sad) No one around here????

I'm cool thanks for the offer. With Summer comming, I am reducing my "things to keep alive" list.

I have 3 frags (2"+) of a green stag that I had to chop up because of RTN. It's a great starter SPS. Grows like a weed. I'll trade ya or you can have one for free if you have nothing to trade, I just need to get them out of my display.

I have 3 frags (2"+) of a green stag that I had to chop up because of RTN. It's a great starter SPS. Grows like a weed. I'll trade ya or you can have one for free if you have nothing to trade' date=' I just need to get them out of my display.[/quote']

If no one else is interested, I would love one

Head count so far looks like:

Impur

cellowithgills

kschaefers

garrett85

batchelor

kmiller

drew

clay

dobler132

algae

emilycassell

dustin

h20dvl

bigjohnwoody

eugenereef

dustin

Anyone I'm forgetting or would like to come?

16 or so people. I have soda, chips , dips, pasta and potato salads, hot dogs, baked beans and some cookies. Snacks will be ready at 6pm. I was thinking a quick bite and then map out a tank tour. Any other ideas?

Hey gonna be a nice turnout. I should be there, depends on how my wife is doing. Our cat died yesterday she is pretty upset, being 8 months pregnant and all. I should at least be able to show up but i'll probably skip the tank tour....

I can't make it. Really wish I could but I have a softball game tonight and I'm the only pitcher. Sounds like it's gonna be fun. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Hey gonna be a nice turnout. I should be there' date=' depends on how my wife is doing. Our cat died yesterday she is pretty upset, being 8 months pregnant and all. I should at least be able to show up but i'll probably skip the tank tour....[/quote']

I'll bring your filter for you then. Sorry to hear about the cat. I can totally relate. I'm willing to bet that all the employees at the vet still talk about the 6 ft, 200lb. tattooed guy that was bawling like a little girl about having to put his cat down.

B

Thanks. Yah you get attached to em thats for sure. I picked this guy out at the pound when he was 6 weeks old. He loved to molest my shoes, he's just rub his face all over them it was pretty funny.

RIP Simpty

DSCN2404.jpg

100_1775.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1242.jpg

Cya guys tonight

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, I have a lot of unpacking to do and cleaning after work, but ill be lookin forward to the pics