Sign in to follow this  
impur

Eugene meet & greet??

Ok so its looking like Monday, Tuesday, or Friday at Jon's around 5-6pm to start!

We are getting closer!!!

Ok so its looking like Monday, Tuesday, or Friday at Jon's around 5-6pm to start!

We are getting closer!!!

Thats fine Katrina!!! I figured we'd set a time around 5:30-6 that gives people time to get home change and get to Jon's.

at 6pm? and how do we get directions?

517 Panda loop, Eugene 97401. Light green house, Camper sitting on a Blue/Silver 4x crew dually in the driveway. Look for the ominous glow of 20k's from the windows. 541-515-000five if you need further directions

emily and i will b there if u would like we could pick something up to bring over chips and dip or soda just to help out let me know

I was just gonna grab a few different sodas and some chips/salsa/cheese etc. I figured a quick gathering and name/face association and then tank tours around town. I don't think I could ever pull off a meeting oxx style and since its after work, we need as much time to check out tanks as we can get.

Will you guys still be at jons around 730? And do we have a scheduled route?

For those comming later, call my cell and check in. We seldome have a time schedule on a tank tour and can quickly map out a route. Call me and we can meet up at the members tank stop.