Eugene meet & greet??

impur

I see there are a lot of new folks in our area signing up so I thought maybe we could do another get together and/or tank tour.

Whose interested??

WHAT: Eugene Meet & Greet + Tank Tour

WHEN: Tuesday June 28th 6:00pm

WHERE: 517 Panda loop, Eugene 97401. Light green house, Camper sitting on a Blue/Silver 4x crew dually in the driveway. Look for the ominous glow of 20k's from the windows. 541-515-000five if you get lost

WHAT TO BRING: Yourself (and significant others if you like), camera if you want to snap pics, munchies if you want, drink if you want (some of both will be provided and others will be bringing some as well)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, and some new faces as well!!!

We have done the last 2 of these at

Countryside Pizza

645 River Road # 1

Eugene, OR 97404-3288

(541) 463-7632

We have all met up there, everyone gets some lunch and we chat then head out to check out tanks. Does that work or does someone know of another spot? Or we could just meet up at someones house and go from there.

My place is centraly located and we could order pizzas and start there? We could also reserve the room at Roaring Rapids or even sit outside. I vote for after work as weekends are getting busy for summer fun.

Yah that might work out pretty nicely.

I guess we need to figure out from folks if they are free on weekends or weekdays, then work on a date.

Archived