WTB berghia nudibranch

jabrbox

Here's the message I got back from Jeremy:

I do still culture them but I've slowed down a bit because it was taking way too much of my time. I have some large orders to fill over the next two months but may have some for you after that. You can check back with me in about 2 months otherwise I'll get in touch with you as soon as I have a batch ready to go.

I asked if he could move us up if we had a really big order so we will see.

So if I buy some of these, do they eat all aiptasia and I will never have aiptasia again? As long as I don't add more in my tank that is. Or are they more of a maintenance animal that keeps them chewed down? Then my aiptasia grow back and I need to do it again?

So if I buy some of these' date=' do they eat all aiptasia and I will never have aiptasia again? As long as I don't add more in my tank that is. Or are they more of a maintenance animal that keeps them chewed down? Then my aiptasia grow back and I need to do it again?[/quote']

My understanding from what I have read and been told, is that they will eat it until they are gone. After that keep some true pepermint shrimp to eat any little new ones that come up, and sell the rudi's to another person in need of a tank cleaning.

Update

Okay here is what I got back from the seller on r2r. I can get 100. (clap) We will be third in line. I will look back at my original thread and see who was interested. They are only gonna come out to 3.55 each shipped which I doubt that price can be beat:

The most I can ship at a time is 100. I don't have shipping containers large enough to ship 200 at a time but most problematic would be actually getting 200 to the correct shipping size all at the same time. I charge $3 per berghia and the shipping cost to send 100 to Portland will be about $75 but since you're buying so many I'll cover $20 of the shipping. A total for $100 shipped will be $355.

I'm going to temporarily increase the size of my culturing just to accommodate your request and I'll let you know as soon as I have some batches large enough to accommodate a couple 100 berghia orders.

Archived