Router Problems

Chief

I have been trying to configure my DSL modem and Netgear Router for about a week now. I'm pretty well versed with this stuff and it was dumbfounding me. I finally got a hold of someone who knew what I was talking about and could fix the problem. Now my wife can play World of Warcraft while I get some work done on the site. life is good now.

Jay

I fixed it. It was way more involved than I am explaining. I had a service under win xp that was disabled, my onboard ethernet wasn't properly configured, my dsl modem wasn't in bridge mode, and my router wasn't configured for PPPoE. It was a mess. And all of the problems had to be solved in the correct order.

Oh well. What else did I have to do today. DOH!

Jay

Sheesh' date=' thats a lot of trouble shooting. Glad you got it fixed. Now tell Stacy to create a char on Gurubashi and add impur as friend so we can kick some [language filter] together!![/quote']

omg.. you rolled on guru??? you didnt tell me.. when are you on? ive been bored that last few nights.]

level 6 orc shaman eh?

You are truly King of the Geeks!

(kneel)

Jay was calling Miles and I nerds as I was dancing with his character and he was dancing with the innkeeper... and I was laughing my butt off as a result! Course, I'm proud to be a nerd! (rock2)

omg.. you rolled on guru??? you didnt tell me.. when are you on? ive been bored that last few nights.]

level 6 orc shaman eh?

Yah thats me! I started the char after you told us to get on guru like 2 weeks ago. I've never seen you on though. I added carbon to my friends list.

This week i'll probably be on wed night and friday night.