WTB: S2000 or Mr2 turbo

NoobtoSalt

Good luck with that car... When it needs repairs hit me up. I will hook you up with good prices on parts and service. German cars are one of the most expensive cars to repair... IMHO I would have stuck with the S2000.

Do you work on Mercedes?

Good luck with that car... When it needs repairs hit me up. I will hook you up with good prices on parts and service. German cars are one of the most expensive cars to repair... IMHO I would have stuck with the S2000.

The S2K's were all junk for the price I was looking for. This TT has already had the timing belt and water pump replaced which was almost a $4k job. I'm hoping that this is the most I have to worry about in the time I have it but I agree you never know. I'm planning on getting it for a little less but we will see. I have a buddy that is a mechanic and he said the same thing.. Hope I can prove you wrong....(laugh)

The S2K's were all junk for the price I was looking for. This TT has already had the timing belt and water pump replaced which was almost a $4k job. I'm hoping that this is the most I have to worry about in the time I have it but I agree you never know. I'm planning on getting it for a little less but we will see. I have a buddy that is a mechanic and he said the same thing.. Hope I can prove you wrong....(laugh)
I hope you can prove me wrong as well!!!

Nice ride. I wouldn't worry too much about breaking things if your going to use it as a daily driver. I think the TT's need premium gas, they run high compression ratios. Make sure you put it in or you'll hear a wicked engine knock.

Car seats go in the brand new 2011 camry I bought the wife last week. We've dealt with a two seater car twice before with kids' date=' I think we'll be ok.[/quote']

I was just pulling your leg; I don't have car seats in my car (even though they would fit.) I am sure you won't have any trouble taking your wives car with the kids as long as you leave her the keys to the roadster ;)

Archived