LED Light Group Buy!!!

OK so I got the price down to $290 for us...couldnt quite get the 285 because we didnt get a full 10, but got it close. I am going to send him the payal for the rest of these tonight, so we can get them shipped. Everyone can just get me the cash when they get the lights, or paypal me at adams4@hotmail.com (just please send it through as a gift so paypal doesnt ding me on fees).

Wow jadams that was fast, if its not to late , I'm in. Let me know in the morning and I will pay-pal you the money, sorry for dragging my feet, but to me $600 is alot of money.

Thanks, Robert

Yea the whole order thing has gone pretty quick, trying to get the ones he has left in stock before we have to wait for a couple more weeks for the next order. If you could paypal me the money that would be great, I will add 2 more on to our order. My paypal is adams4@hotmail.com

Send it through as a gift if possible, that way I dont get my butt kicked by paypal fees. Thanks!

Ok everyone payment has been sent for the lights! Let me know if you want to paypal me the money, or just give it to me when you pick up the light. I am fine with either. I will keep everyone posted about the arrival of these.

Also 2 of the lights coming will be a white color, instead of black (it is just the housing, purely aesthetic, same exact light otherwise). If anyone wants the whites instead of the blacks let me know, first people to say they would prefer whites get them!

Also we have a video that was taken yesterday of these lights in action, and they now have a name! Apollo Reef LEDs. Very exciting, the next wav/generation he is doing will have the name on the lights, and will offer a few new options, but will cost more.

Anyway, check out the video, I also have asked that he take PAR readings with just one light on, so I think that should be coming tonight, and I will try to post a link to it when he sends it to me. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDBN356oiSU

That is really cool. Does he have the 20K version ready to sale?

Not yet, those will be the next 'generation' and are in the final design stages from what I hear. My guess is another month or two at worst.

Let me know next time you do this... missed the boat on this one.

That solar tube in your garage is amazing by the way. Just a glance up at it and I think I lost 10 years off my retinas (: Course that was a sunny day and late afternoon. Kate

Haha thanks! yea it was a fun little experiment.

Archived