HEZA FINAL LIST! Growers time to make your picks!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do we need to confirm this so that we can get the right ones If they sent us two of the same?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I wouldn't sweat these Chris. The Lima limons and sky lima limons look very similar so they may be different and will be easier to figure out with time. This group of zoas were only about 20 dollars of "your investment". It's the group I zoas that are the really high end that really count and yes I will make sure they are labeled. (laugh) These are nice and I purposely wanted the cheaper ones to arrive first so growers could figure out any kinks in their systems.

I am doing a water change as well, my have not opened all the way either-

IMG_2781.jpg

I'm guessing Brad by process of elimination that you have the orange addictions.

Update on Group I zoas

Just an update on Group I zoas from the seller:

"Hi Kim, just wanted to give you an update. Everything looks good so far although the paradise frag didnt make it so i cut another one that has 4-5 polyps on it. Sorry i cant split them they are to tough to frag like that. But the new frag is opened and looks better! Just for that ill give you an extra freebie! "

So bad news is there will only be one paradise frag but good news is one more freebie. I will be out of town July 4th week as I figure some other people will so I don't really want to leave expensive newly arrived zoas in my tank and leave them so I'm planning for either the following week or week after that. I know that seems like a long time to wait but the more time they have to heal before shipping the better odds for survival so it is really an easy trade off.

Safe vs sorry, plus the longer he has them after fragging the better

Sounds good waiting-IMO

oh and the ones I have still look the same, if they look that way in a couple days, I think I want to not be a grower.

I have been down this slippery slope and the ride is not fun

Safe vs sorry, plus the longer he has them after fragging the better

Sounds good waiting-IMO

oh and the ones I have still look the same, if they look that way in a couple days, I think I want to not be a grower.

I have been down this slippery slope and the ride is not fun

Don't sweat it Brad. If the rest of your zoas are doing okay but that's up to you. You have about a month to decide.

• 2 weeks later...
sssoooooooo' date=' when are the other zoas coming in?[/quote']

This is an earlier post Chris:

ust an update on Group I zoas from the seller:

"Hi Kim, just wanted to give you an update. Everything looks good so far although the paradise frag didnt make it so i cut another one that has 4-5 polyps on it. Sorry i cant split them they are to tough to frag like that. But the new frag is opened and looks better! Just for that ill give you an extra freebie! "

So bad news is there will only be one paradise frag but good news is one more freebie. I will be out of town July 4th week as I figure some other people will so I don't really want to leave expensive newly arrived zoas in my tank and leave them so I'm planning for either the following week or week after that. I know that seems like a long time to wait but the more time they have to heal before shipping the better odds for survival so it is really an easy trade off.

well the 5th polyp has opened up on the Orange whatever I have-Sunday I tore the whole frag tank down and cleaned the glass which had bryop growing and scrubbed every rotten square I have on my frag rack-my guess is about 1600 squares-Man you would have thought (and maybe you still do) I was some tweakin crack head-

Anyway the tank is looking sweet and everything is looking good-when I was putting the frags back in I noticed that Orange one I have was holding onto the plug by the edge of a single polyp-I reglued it all is good-I would bet had I not geeked out, it would have came loose and floated away-Then there would have been a "reefin roast"

Orangesummin.jpg

Archived