HEZA FINAL LIST! Growers time to make your picks!

since they are not labeled' date=' if we get a frag of something that we were not scheduled to get are we just going to keep them for now to avoid stress of multiple tank transfers?[/quote']

Yes, Chris. I would just keep it and grow that one. Not a huge deal as the are all nice and on the positive there are more polyps on most than was stated.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's picture time!

It's picture time!(clap)(clap)(cheer)(highfive)(drinking)(Rim) Thanks everyone for being patient! Group II zoas arrived from Puerto Rico at 915am! They all look great! Only one snafu as stated! The cups weren't labeled!DOH! I passed my best guess of sky lima limons to Brad already but I don't think that's what they were. There also appears to be one freebie to grow which goes to Spye!(clap) Things are opening up already! Also there are more polyps then were expected so people should be getting their frags soon!

Package arrived 915 am. Nice fed ex guy other guy must have been fired!

DSC09463ARW.jpg

Package opened... oh can you feel the anticipation!(plotting)

DSC09464ARW.jpg

Nice insulated box(clap)

DSC09465ARW.jpg

DSC09466ARW.jpg

Nice packaging cups only thing missing were labels!(laugh)

DSC09467ARW.jpg

Okay try to id these!(laugh)

DSC09468ARW.jpg

DSC09470ARW.jpg

I went ahead and took them out to see if they would open up and I can Id a few now (clap)

DSC09472ARW.jpg

Don't know yet any thoughts?(scratch)

DSC09473ARW.jpg

DSC09474ARW.jpg

The ones on the right I think are the sky lima limons. Brad not sure what you got then maybe the lima limons. Topher I gave you the frag on the left because its the orangest one of the group(laugh)

DSC09476ARW-1.jpg

Wow they all look great and healthy so far. I ean for just coming out of packaging they look great IMO. Yeah if theres any freebies I will gladly give it a shot. All my zoos are healthy in my tank...

so what will be the polyp count before they fall under the knife? since we have a few more than originally thought' date=' do we wait till everyone could have two polyps?[/quote']

I wouldnt mind waiting till we had enough for everyone to have two polyps. Seem to have a way less likely chance of a meltdown with two than one. atleast in my experience.

I would say that depends on how quickly they grow. I agree the more polyps the better chance of survival.

rofl (laugh)

Thanks for the pics Kim, looks like it was shipped very well :D Thats a great start!

Yes they were shipped very well except for the labeling part (laugh) Gotta love it when zoas come all the way from Puerto Rico and are opening up in the tank within 2 hours of being put in there.

I did read somewhere that actinic only lights will make them open faster so the fact that the mhs weren't on may have helped. (scratch)Not sure where I read that thought so not sure how true that is.(scratch)

Looks like Kim needs to re-paint her Toe's....lol

Im not gonna lie....I thought that but not really knowing her I wasnt gonna say anything haha =)

Yeah I was gonna say someone needs to paint the nails.(whistle)(laugh)

Really? I mean really? All these nice zoas and all you care about is the nail polish on my big toe?(wife)(wife)rofl

That's what happens when you get a pedicure and you don't wait for the polish to dry and I don't have the matching polish so the heck with it!!DOH!(laugh)

I'll try to remember to keep any extraneous body parts out of any future updates!(whistle)

I would say that depends on how quickly they grow. I agree the more polyps the better chance of survival.

Yes they were shipped very well except for the labeling part (laugh) Gotta love it when zoas come all the way from Puerto Rico and are opening up in the tank within 2 hours of being put in there.

I did read somewhere that actinic only lights will make them open faster so the fact that the mhs weren't on may have helped. (scratch)Not sure where I read that thought so not sure how true that is.(scratch)

Really? I mean really? All these nice zoas and all you care about is the nail polish on my big toe?(wife)(wife)rofl

That's what happens when you get a pedicure and you don't wait for the polish to dry and I don't have the matching polish so the heck with it!!DOH!(laugh)

I'll try to remember to keep any extraneous body parts out of any future updates!(whistle)

i smnuck by and missed the flailing rolling pin(whistle)

i smnuck by and missed the flailing rolling pin(whistle)

LOL I know I looked back and you had posted about the same time I put up pictures (laugh)!

In a few days when everyone figures out what they have I will post an official growout page that is just for updates.

Any talk about me needing a pedicure in the official growout page will be deleted!(wife) Keep all comments about my messed up pediure strictly to this area!(laugh)

Not sure what I got but they are red or orange-I'll post a pic later, I have been very busy the last 4 days working on the remodel

for now this is all I have;

P1110995.jpg

that hole in the middle, thats where the tank will go (laugh)

Hey at least its not a picture of my big toe

back to topic-no pics yet

Archived