HEZA FINAL LIST! Growers time to make your picks!

Money has been paid and seller is working on fragging. Here is the finalized polyp count!(laugh) I'm so excited!(cheer)(dancing) We have our growers finalized too and now Growers you need to make your picks.

Here's how it works. You get to pick one from each group. There are 12 items so that leaves 2 extras which will go to me and Reefnjunkie for having the highest vote total unless he doesn't want them and then they get defered to next highest voter.Again those who wanted to be growers and didn't get a chance there are also freebies that are coming.

Growers in order of votes and picks

1. Emerald525 paradise and lima limon, Wobbegongs

2. Reefnjunkie yodas and sky lima limon

3. Pantherguy (was a tie with JR but won the coin flip) raptor rainbows and avatars

4. Bigjohnwoody dragonballz and xmen animal

5. Topher Kaleidoscopes and orange addictions and 2 polyp paradise frag

Freebie list

Rgrcrain

Spye

Backup growers:

Impur

Mr S

JR

Here's the final list!(rock2)(rock2)(clap)

Remember growers pick ONE from Group I and Group II post your picks in the thread

Group I Pick one from here growers

Yoda 3 polyp(drooler)(drooler)

Yodapaly.jpg

Time machines 3 polyps(clap)

Timemachine.jpg

Paradise zoas!(drooler)

Paradise.jpg

Wobbegongs 2polyps

wobbegong.jpg

Dragonballz 4 polyp(rock2)(clap)

dragonballz.jpg

Kaleidoscopes 5 polyps(clap)

Kaleidoscopes.jpg

Raptor rainbows 3 polyps(clap)

raptorrainbows.jpg

Group II pick one from here

Orange addiction 5 polyp(clap)

DSC06018.jpg

Xmen Animal 6polyps(rock2)

DSC06030.jpg

Lima Limon 4polyps. These actually look better in other pictures. (clap)(clap)

LIMALIMON.jpg

Sky Lima Limon 4 polyp(clap)(clap)

sky_lima_lemonjpgavatar.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slight change. I forgot since everyone had wanted the paradise that I wanted 2 frags to increase the chance of survivability. So there is a 2 polyp frag and a 3 polyp frag. I will take the 3 polyp frag. If someone wants to trade their pick and get the other frag let me know. Dibs goes by votes just like picks.

Zoas are arriving!

Group II zoas will be arriving Friday morning!(clap)(dancing)He is shipping fed ex overnight to arrive before 1030am. Usually fed ex arrives before 9 or 10am if the ditched the douchebag driver we used to have (laugh) Reefnjunkie and Pantherguy are meeting me. John I will give yours to either Jody or you on Sunday. Topher I have not heard about what is going to work for you. Let me know. I will post pictures in this thread when I get them. I will plan on starting a new thread for the actual growout part! and as always

HEZA!!!(rock2)(rock2)

Shipment arrived at 915! (clap). Only one minor problem the containers were not labeledDOH!(laugh)

Brad picked up one it was my best guess as to the sky lima limons.

They all look great just trying to figure out what's what which is hard to do when things are closed up.

Pictures coming soon.

Archived