Interest in T-shirts

Interest in T-shirts  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

We are looking into making/selling t-shirts with the club name and web address on them. They should cost about $15. They will be an ash gray colored shirt with blue lettering, (like the blue on the bumper stickers), the back will have the club name in the wave print like the bumpersticker also. On the right breast will be 'PNWMAS.org 2006-07'.

What I'm looking for in this thread is.........Are you interested and would you buy one or more?

This is a big investment for the club and we want to make sure that there is a market for them before we start an order. We would hate to spend the money if there is no interest.

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING ONE OR MORE PLEASE JUST ANSWER THE POLL.....THANK YOU!!

Could some club sponcers have their name on the back?

No.

This will be just our shirt with our name. A little advertising for the site and then we can wear them when we go on field trips and things like that. If we go to the beach clean-up we could wear them and that way people would know who we are.

I think Jay has a bunch of the bumper stickers. I'll make sure he brings them up to the next meeting. Aren't they $5 bucks a piece? I can't remember... and it's not my job to remember that stuff anyhow! laugh

And yeah, we'd both want t-shirts so we can show the world that we're reef nerds! :p

Stacy