• Pantherguy
    • Emerald525
    • Bigjohnwoody
    • Rgrcrain
    • JR
    • Topher
    • Spye
    • Reefnjunkie

Okay members the list has been finalized, payment in process and now we need to pick growers!(clap) The top 5 votes will be growers. I would suggest the more expensive zoas go to the growers with the most votes.Don't worry those who want a chance to grow there will be freebies available too. There will also be spots for backup growers.

Well just people know I have a 29 gal bio cube with a 150w halide with peonix bulb. I also have 2 24 actinic. Light cycle is 8hours for the halide and 14 hours for the actinic. I get real good growth from all the spendy zoos I have in it now so I expect I can get good growth from any of these. I also live halway between the southern peeps and the northerners.

Ok I was a complete jerk and didn't read the pick 5:( is there anyway to reset my vote so I can pick 5? Once again sorry for not reding the directions:(!!

No worries pantherguy. You can pm me your votes and I will factor them in to the final tally. Bigjohnwoody has an extra vote as it didn't go through for one of the voters.

Final list

Looks like you picked up some extra votes LOL

Well there are actually 11 in the group and then tanktop and then reefnjunkie not sure why there are 16 votes but oh well it doesn't seem to have mattered.

Congratulations everyone!(clap)(clap)

Here is the list of growers: (some people forgot to vote on more than one person)

Emerald 15 votes

Reefnjunkie 14

Pantherguy 12

JR 12 (it was a tie but I flipped a coin)

Bigjohnwoody 10

Freebies:

Topher

Rgrcrain

Spye

Backup growers:

Mr S

Impur

Man I should have voted for myself, forever all I will see is how Kim got 1 more vote tahn I-

Oh the palin, the agony, the the the reality of it all

HEHEHE-

Since it doesn't matter now I went ahead and just gave you a tie vote now. Now you two are just equals...

Archived