1. 1.

• IPHONE
    • HTC INCREDIBLE 2
    • DROID X2
    • HTC THUNDERBOLT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will. Like I told Scott I went with the safe pick. If I dont like it I can always sell it or trade it for whatever I want because of the popularity!

For sure - sold my 3GS and the wife's 3G on EBay for $390 total which paid for the upgrades when we went with the 4's. Priced them a little on the low side to move them quick (both sold in an hour).

I think that is the case for all of Verizon's phones' date=' I know that I can't do that either.[/quote']

I have a verizon iphone and I can talk on the phone and send texts and search the web.... must have been an issue that is fixed now.

Ah its so nice to see some people actually care about what they use. Well said sir!

Ryan, you know my vote. I'm pro Android! After being a brainwashed iPhone fan for 3 years, I was glad to see that there was WAY better phones out there then the iPhone. For those of you that don't know me, I work for Verizon currently and have worked for At&t and Sprint in the past and like was quoted above, most iPhone fans don't know why they like their iPhone or why they even want one. Its just a fad that at this time is 2 years behind. Granted Apple did pioneer many technologies with their phone, but the times have passed them.

I like to look at it this way, Google looks at everything Apple does and not only improves but lowers the cost of ownership of their products. Plus Google pays their developers the best in the industry.

Lol sorry for the rant. Carry on...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

That has got to be one of the silliest statements I've read in a long time.....The iPhone is just a fad? And Apple is two years behind? Behind what? There wouldnt be smart phones if it weren't for Apple. Heck, you'd still be typing out DOS commands if it weren't for Apple. You can only hope Google does a better job improving things than Microsoft has. (laugh) The fact is Apple has been the innovator in the personal computer and personal device industry for the past thirty years. They've developed whole markets and cultures where none existed before they invented or developed them (mouses, the GUI, ipods, itunes, smart phones). Heck they even had a PDA (Newton) twenty years ago, before anyone knew they needed a PDA. Everybody else has either stolen their ideas or piggybacked onto their ideas only to come up inferior products that have some people claim how much better they are because of some perceived enhancements. The fact is, unless a company owns and controls both the hardware and software, there will be limitations because neither the hardware or software makers want to share all their secrets with each other.

The reason why people want an iPhone is because they just work. They have an excellent reputation and people know this. They may not be able to articulate all the specs, but people want something that is easy to use, they want reliability, they want familiarity, they want something that just works when they want it to. Plus they want Angry Birds.

Archived