High End Zoa Addicts! Who wants to be a grower?

Hey have you watched Workaholics on Comedy Central? There was a guy on the show named Topher. He was super cool, except he liked little boys 10-12 yrs old. You'd have to see the episode it was hilarious.

edit: I'm not saying you are like him or anything like that, I just watched it last night and you have the same screen name as the character in the show.

rofl good judgment in adding the "edit" at the end there Miles(whistle)

pateince' date=' young paddywon. reefing is where nothing good happens fast(laugh)[/quote']

If I had patience you would not have gotten 6 grow out spots for the price of 2.5-(laugh)

When you need 30 polyps and you have 5 after 13 months, at that rate its a 5 year endevour-I will NEVER have those patience-and that makes it all the better for someone else-.

Kim I agree crossing that bridge later, at least it has been mentioned-That utter Chaos you have from the CB7 has hit the breaks as well as a few others, all the more reason for smaller groups-

WHEN DOES MY SIDE ORDER GET HERE(enforcer) HUH HUH WHEN- (whistle) Full of Diet Coke again(scary)

If I had patience you would not have gotten 6 grow out spots for the price of 2.5-(laugh)

When you need 30 polyps and you have 5 after 13 months, at that rate its a 5 year endevour-I will NEVER have those patience-and that makes it all the better for someone else-.

Kim I agree crossing that bridge later, at least it has been mentioned-That utter Chaos you have from the CB7 has hit the breaks as well as a few others, all the more reason for smaller groups-

WHEN DOES MY SIDE ORDER GET HERE(enforcer) HUH HUH WHEN- (whistle) Full of Diet Coke again(scary)

Oh good Brad, I can have Beth to put an IV in you so you can have a direct line of Diet coke (laugh) and yes sometimes you get "duds" so to speak and they just don't grow. I did get a message from Ben (our supplier) and he should get back to me with final listing and pricing today (clap) (clap)

He also said that he would like to wait at least 2 weeks after fragging before shipping which is a good thing. It is better to wait a little longer and make sure zoas are well healed. It improves survivability. I will try to also maximize polyp counts as this also improves survivability and hopefully decreases time for zoas to return. As the Paradise were a must have for everyone I am trying to get hopefully 2 frags of this to go in 2 different tanks to also improve survivability chances.

I will also inquire about his specific water parameters and lighting that he has.

Yeah and depth of water he has them in etc. I always start my zoos out on the bottom and then move them up a litlle every week untill they find their happy place =) Im sure he knows exactly how far awy from the light they need to be etc. will be good to know.

Yeah and depth of water he has them in etc. I always start my zoos out on the bottom and then move them up a litlle every week untill they find their happy place =) Im sure he knows exactly how far awy from the light they need to be etc. will be good to know.

Good point to. I always start low and lower flow too.

Hey have you watched Workaholics on Comedy Central? There was a guy on the show named Topher. He was super cool, except he liked little boys 10-12 yrs old. You'd have to see the episode it was hilarious.

edit: I'm not saying you are like him or anything like that, I just watched it last night and you have the same screen name as the character in the show.

hhhhmmmmmmmm...............thanks????????????????????? but no thanks....LOL..hopefully they ran the disclaimer about the names and events are not representation of any actual people or events.....

I think I would like to try but maybe the next time around after I see how well mine do with the new lights

Sure thing I will keep you in mind. You do have to be a paid member in order to be a part of the growouts.

If you get in a jam I can do some growing also. I will also be bringing you frag plugs tomorrow for the growout

So does that mean you want to be a backup grower Roger?

Archived