nOOb, stranded in Wenatchee WA

Siegemaster

Howdy yall! I got into this thanks to a reef adict room mate in college down in southern California. There I was spoiled by having acces to 3 LFS withing 15 minutes of me, I could walk to a store and grap a tiny frag for my tiny tank for 15 bucks! now, here in the middle of WA, I don't seem to be able to find any way to get a frag in my tank for under 60 Bucks. is there anyone out there in my area that propogates or that I might be able to buy just a few zoos and shroom polips from?(jail)

Know the feeling bud. i moved up here from So Cal to. LFS's just aren't as abundant or large in these parts. There are several good stores around. Not sure where in WA you are but if your close to Oregon then Check out the Vendors here. Waves and Aquaticus get most of my business. Both are great for frags.

Good Luck.

how I got here.

Actualy, how I got to So Cal is more the question, WA has been my home for the last 7 years or so, but I went down to a bible college in CA for 2 years during which time I encountered my reef adict roommate from Vernal Utah, and now, here I am, hopelesly adicted.... such is life I guess. =)

Get out now--while there's still time! RUN! Join a 12-step! It will only get worse! (scary)

(laugh)

There's a Euro-Reef dealer near you; you can probably assume he carries all kinds of marine paraphernalia if he's carrying that. You prob already know about it, but here it is...

Chucks Pets & Hobbies

604 North Larch Ave.

East Wenatchee, WA 98802

Good luck! :D