• B:Raptor Rainbows 45pp
    • C:Kaleidoscopes 40PP
    • D:Happy Samihan 35pp
    • E:EZs 35pp
    • F:Dragonball Z's no price yet
    • G:Belladonnas 30pp
    • H:Absolutez zeros 30pp
    • I: Sunflowers 30PP

HEZA members.(rock2) Here are some new pictures!(clap)(clap)

Pick your top 5 from this list! Members of the group shold be the only ones voting!(nono) and those include the following so there should be 13 votes:

Bigjohnwoody

Spye

JR

Lowman

Topher

Emerald525/Tanktop74

Pantherguy/reefnjunkie

Stylaster

Impur

Mr S

Rgrcrain

Please remember this is a general interest to get an idea of what people want but just as the Rolling Stones say! You can't always get what you want!(laugh) Please also know if there is something you just have to have (Brad) then you can always add on to the list or do a side growout. Please also know these are NOT the final prices. They will be lower as we are doing a group buy. Now choose away!(clap)(clap)

This is confusing lol

So are we not getting any of the other zoo's in the first thread and just voting on these? OR are we voting for these and which ever wins in this thread has to have a death match with the zoo's in the other thread to determine the final choices?

Wrong day to cut my monster intake in half...

This is confusing lol

So are we not getting any of the other zoo's in the first thread and just voting on these? OR are we voting for these and which ever wins in this thread has to have a death match with the zoo's in the other thread to determine the final choices?

Wrong day to cut my monster intake in half...

I'm just getting a general idea of what everyone wants right now and once I get an idea from all the pictures I will see what's available and pricing and do a final poll with all the top picks to narrow it down. Some are must haves on the list like the Paradise zoas. This is also to give you an idea of what's available and also if you wanted to add on to the order. Just showing you what the options are! I personally like more of the zoas from the other list. Just pick your 5 favorites here. If you don't have 5 from this list then pick as many as you want.

I only picked 3' date=' don't really like the creamsicles, and the rest are too close to other zoas i have.[/quote']

Yeah I didn't make 5 picks either but I like the Royal creamsicles!

Got it' date=' thanks for explaining![/quote']

No problem J.R!

FWIW-some of these photos look to be taken under LED's ( I could be wrong but......) and if so unless you run LED's dont expect anything looking like the photos

i.e. Raptors, Belladonna and Rainbows

is it just me or is Brad beginning to be a sour Sally?(laugh)

is it just me or is Brad beginning to be a sour Sally?(laugh)

I do have the ability to delete threads you know-(laugh)

Hey I am along for the ride, I am getting whatever you folks vote on and am happy with what ever-I will have LED's very soon, I can say from the last 22+ zoas I/we bought, the pics were LED's and being I now have them, looking back they dont look the same-well the same pattern but not VIBRANT-LOL

Hind sight is a mother ....er

Just trying to offer some words of wisdom-or is it experiance-LOL

Its all good, you can call me Sally whenever you want

These are taken under LED's, (IMO)-being I have most of them in my tank and they are not the same look at all, not as "vibrant/brilliant colors-

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?26476-Cyber-Bully-3way-Grow-Out

Brad is right. Sometimes they do not look exactly like the pictures but Raptor Rainbows are nice and have been on my list of ones I have wanted. You also have to realize that the macro shots show every detail and sometimes objects in the picture are larger than they appear.

I only voted for 3 on this list also. Interesting that most of us have the same tastes. Usually when I buy zoos like this I also look up other pictures of the same zoos on other sites so I get a range of what they will possibly look like. The reputable shops have no problem stating what lights the pics were taken under.

LMAO! It's Big gulp diet coke day Brad! Go take a hit! (laugh)

Correction, "Super Big Gulp Diet Coke Day" and thats 1 a day-

I was not and am not sayng anything bad about the seller, I like all of the zoas I just did not want someone voting thinking they were getting onething and then it looking less than the original pic

As far as voting, I dont need to because I like everyone I see, and I like the one I dont see even better (HUH KIM-(laugh) side order-LOL)

so when do you guys pick growers-(popcorn)

Correction, "Super Big Gulp Diet Coke Day" and thats 1 a day-

I was not and am not sayng anything bad about the seller, I like all of the zoas I just did not want someone voting thinking they were getting onething and then it looking less than the original pic

As far as voting, I dont need to because I like everyone I see, and I like the one I dont see even better (HUH KIM-(laugh) side order-LOL)

so when do you guys pick growers-(popcorn)

Yes Brad I know you like the side order you name chore (laugh). Hmmmm seems like you took a hit of the big gulp as you're much easier to follow now (laugh)

Super Big Gulp might give you a spot on the next road trip to Medford!!!

I hear it take 10 hours to get to Medford with you as you stop every 5 minutes and visit every public bathroom! (laugh)

I do have the ability to delete threads you know-(laugh)

Hey I am along for the ride, I am getting whatever you folks vote on and am happy with what ever-I will have LED's very soon, I can say from the last 22+ zoas I/we bought, the pics were LED's and being I now have them, looking back they dont look the same-well the same pattern but not VIBRANT-LOL

Hind sight is a mother ....er

Just trying to offer some words of wisdom-or is it experiance-LOL

Its all good, you can call me Sally whenever you want

These are taken under LED's, (IMO)-being I have most of them in my tank and they are not the same look at all, not as "vibrant/brilliant colors-

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?26476-Cyber-Bully-3way-Grow-Out

(scary)I'm sorry mr. Brad, sir....(scary)(whistle)(whistle)

i have some of my zoas id'ed now(scratch)... i beleive i already have the absolite zeros and the ez's:D. the absolite zeros seem to be a good grower too..

Archived