new Koralia pumps

wegotjs

Quality, seem's OK. I think for the basket shaped cover I wouldn't want to drop it on the hard floor, but overall not to bad for the price.

As far as the size, I was impressed with how small the #1 is but the # 2 is quiet a bit bigger.

My tank is a 28 hex so they do look larger in my tank then they will in most of your guy's tanks.

I will say that " AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED SIZE ISN'T IMPORTANT " If i have a couple of MJ in there they maybe smaller but you still can see them . To me either you have a closed loop and it look's great or you deal with pumps in there. They are much more pleasing to the eye's than what is out there now.

Two things I have already noticed.

1st : The flow dosen't come out evenly. You would think a nice even flow but it seems to be more flow on one side. (No big deal)

2nd : The #1 has less flow than I thought it would( not quiet enough for my tank) but the #2 seems to have at least twice the flow of the #1( almost to much for my tank). First day impression a 7 out of 10

One other note: It dosen't say anything about not putting it on a wavemaker in the manual. I e-mail the rep and he said no wavemaker. Just thought that was interesting

• Like 1

I got them at marine depot. I ordered them last Thur.( $27.00 & $34.00) when I saw that MD had them for sale.But by friday they had raised the prices to what F&S is now.It looks like most venders have raised there orginal prices or you have to wait for them ,because they are back ordered.

Waves ordered some , Joel may even have them in stock by now. I would have bought from him but he didn't have them and I was very impatient.

if i get a number3 do you think that would be good for a 75G tank ?

i need a little more flow then the 2 seio 1500 are giving me According to Bob finner.

he says my tank is too stagnant and thats whats helping the algea flourish in my tank its Green hair ?

Tammy

if i get a number3 do you think that would be good for a 75G tank ?

i need a little more flow then the 2 seio 1500 are giving me According to Bob finner.

he says my tank is too stagnant and thats whats helping the algea flourish in my tank its Green hair ?

Tammy

more flow is always good, however, HA grows in high flow as well...

Looks like there is a recall on your #2

Just FYI to koralia users: All of the Koralia models 2 and 3 are being recalled. Turns out the motors aren't completely sealed. Call the number below and ship them back for replacements.

Model 2s will be simply straight swapped for new pumps, but they're out of the model 3s for now. Anybody who has a recalled model 3 will recieve a free upgrade to a model 4 until they get more.

4147 Northgate Blvd, Suite 6, Sacramento, CA 95834 - USA

Ph. 001 (916)920-5222 - Fax 001 (916)920-5522