• B:Wobbegongs 50PP
    • C: Paradise 60pp
    • D:Time Machines 45pp
    • E:Superman 20pp
    • F:Sour Apple 20pp
    • G:Yoda 40pp
    • H:Tutti Frutti 60pp
    • I: Darth Maul red spackle 35pp

Ahhh the blue orgasm very cool. No Serene Nova yet huh?

Yes I was trying to be politically correct John that's the one. He has no Serene novas but possibly some EZs

Well what ever you do dont do an image search at work for that one lol

Yeah I would have to agree JR (laugh)

Yes I was trying to be politically correct John that's the one. He has no Serene novas but possibly some EZs

Yeah I would have to agree JR (laugh)

I always search stuff I never heard of before so I can see what they look like. Good thing nobody was behind me!

Yah but they are so pretty! I can't ever win when I gamble either' date=' but it doesn't stop me from continuing to try! ;)[/quote']

I/We have tried 5 times at a cost of 650.00, how much do you want to gamble-(laugh)

Kim if you can score a bowser-(kneel)

And that sums that up-I'm pulling for ya-

Even if it came above what this group is paying I am happy to do a side deal for that one- (you devil temptress-(devil))

100.00-200.00 per polyp closer to the 200.00 from my experiance

Spoken like a true addict John (laugh) besides he doesn't have any and so the growout karma improves.

Of course he doesn't have any they all melt. rofl

I/We have tried 5 times at a cost of 650.00, how much do you want to gamble-(laugh)

Even if it came above what this group is paying I am happy to do a side deal for that one- (you devil temptress-(devil))

You guys have really tried 5 times? I guess some things are better left in the ocean.

Man you crazy! (nutty) (laugh)

I agree I definitely have a problem. Just ask the (wife). I take every hobby to the maximum level without being put in a mental hospital. I think I may be flirting with the devil with this hobby though. (laugh)

Spoken like a true addict John (laugh) besides he doesn't have any and so the growout karma improves.

Man you crazy! (nutty) (laugh)

The bowser seems really close to the candy apple reds. I don't know if I could swing that. Although think of the tradability of it once I have it.(plotting). By the way you dropped out of this growout, your input is no good here. Lol rofl

JR you have no idea the bounds John's addiction goes!(laugh) This is the man who ditched work and we picked up in Sutherlin on our way to TECO 2 months ago! He didn't care why his wife let him go!(laugh)

Yeah that's right Brad! You bailed before the growout even started! (laugh) And yes truly John, there has been so much Soprano carnage that to kill instantly a high end zoa or paly is now known as sopranoed!.

There was a thread about unofficial definitions many of them related to the growouts but I can't seem to find it anymore.(scratch)

Of course he doesn't have any they all melt. rofl

You guys have really tried 5 times? I guess some things are better left in the ocean.

I agree I definitely have a problem. Just ask the (wife). I take every hobby to the maximum level without being put in a mental hospital. I think I may be flirting with the devil with this hobby though. (laugh)

I know what you mean...I am still working on how i'm gonna tell the wife about this. I figure I got some time to come up with something good. But will most likely be something lame like "sorry babe I could'nt pass it up" (scratch)

The bowser seems really close to the candy apple reds. I don't know if I could swing that. Although think of the tradability of it once I have it.(plotting). By the way you dropped out of this growout' date=' your input is no good here. Lol rofl[/quote']

yeah I saw that debate. And there even others that think its closer to a CAO than a CAR.

JR you have no idea the bounds John's addiction goes!(laugh) This is the man who ditched work and we picked up in Sutherlin on our way to TECO 2 months ago! He didn't care why his wife let him go!(laugh)

Yeah that's right Brad! You bailed before the growout even started! (laugh) And yes truly John, there has been so much Soprano carnage that to kill instantly a high end zoa or paly is now known as sopranoed!.

There was a thread about unofficial definitions many of them related to the growouts but I can't seem to find it anymore.(scratch)

You post too much to make a search very easy lol but I remember it. You disclaimered it up,down and sideways so nobody would get their feelings hurt. :D

I know what you mean...I am still working on how i'm gonna tell the wife about this. I figure I got some time to come up with something good. But will most likely be something lame like "sorry babe I could'nt pass it up" (scratch)

yeah I saw that debate. And there even others that think its closer to a CAO than a CAR.

You post too much to make a search very easy lol but I remember it. You disclaimered it up,down and sideways so nobody would get their feelings hurt. :D

(laugh) I just saw this J.R. Yes I did put a lot of disclaimers on that thread. I spent too much time on it to have it be locked down. Sadly it looks like it got lost in the upgrade :(

Any new news yet Kim? I know I have a problem! Lol

Yes, John, I heard back today and just waiting for more pictures to be posted.

The bowser seems really close to the candy apple reds

No worries John, I would never temp you with it-IF I HAD IT, I would only post pictures for people to see it, I would never temp anyone here with a sale/trade thread

MWAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

or summin like that