BRS Group Buy anyone?!?!?

Ok its that time of the month, time to get another Bulk Reef Supply group buy going.

I would like this one to start on June 7th.

If you are interested PM me with BRS logon email address and your last name associated with your account..... I DO NOT WANT YOUR PASSWORD!!!(nutty) Please don't send it to me!!(laugh)

As always the points I get from organizing this group buy will go to TFT for things the schools need.

Thanks and feel free to send me any questions!

Beth

Here is the list so far

Tanktop74

Emerald525

Hozer21

finch6013

Barelycuda

Smann

cellowithgills

Tidepool

jackaninny

Larrybeck

Mohaynow

Ninkylou

KMiller

k9flash

Eugenereef

Mitchell

impur

J-Dog

h2odvl

aquaman30k

frlejo

Frank

Algae

Akambience

emilycassell

bigjohnwoody

gradth

Grassi

Noobtosalt

epic1

I am sure I missed someone, I am going through my PM's for a second time and then the tread to make sure I got everyone! If you still don't see your name than let me know...

Thanks

Beth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She keeps everyones info from prior group buys. Mitchell you should sign up even if you don't end up get anything. You are not committed to buy anything. I am always on the list and Beth always does the buying. Also if you only get one or 2 things you can add on to our order and just have it shipped to our house to save on shipping.

She keeps everyones info from prior group buys. Mitchell you should sign up even if you don't end up get anything. You are not committed to buy anything. I am always on the list and Beth always does the buying. Also if you only get one or 2 things you can add on to our order and just have it shipped to our house to save on shipping.

Geez could you imagine what the order would be like if Kim got ahold of it...(laugh)

I'm in!

Geez could you imagine what the order would be like if Kim got ahold of it...(laugh)

I'm in!

Lol dude you it got backwards! We would never get the free shipping if she did the ordering!! Lol

Archived