Members only Growout? Drama free edition hopefully

I have had lots of people ask me about any growouts. I must be crazy(nutty) because I am willing to give it another try. From previous experience I have learned that the number of spots should be limited. There will only be 10 spots availabe. Frag plugs and glue will be factored in and growers will be voted on by the group. I don't have a list of z's and p's but they will be high end and z's and p's that you cannot find locally.

I am expecting the spots to be anywhere from 60 to 100 per person but there will be more polyps and you are more likely to get your zoas.

Again 10 spots available and you have to be willing to buy in to the max of 100 dollars per person and you have to be a member.

Bigjohnwoody in for sure!

Spye

JR

Topher (maybe)

Emerald most definitely

Pantherguy/Splitting with Reefnjunkie

Stylaster

Impur

Mr S

rgrcrain

Okay list updated. Miles the z's and p's would be from private sellers with good feedback. This will keep the prices more reasonable.

Right now the elusive Jason Fox Bloodshot will be on the list and I'm hoping for at least 5 of those so there is a better chance of survival.

I'm also trying to work on getting the Bowser paly.

Just a taste!

Here is a preliminary list. I am getting zoas from possibly 3 different sources. I'm still waiting on a message back regarding the Bowser paly. Welcome to the High End Zoa addicts group buy or HEZA!!! I would like to shoot for minimum of 5 polyps as this will cut down on the risk of loss and increase the speed at which you will get your zoas.Those who are inter

SKy LIMA LEMON PRICE 17PP

sky_lima_lemonjpgavatar.jpg

LIMA LIMON PRICE 18PP

LIMALIMON.jpg

BLOOD KNOBS 10PP

DSC06045.jpg

XMEN ANIMAL 6PP

DSC06030.jpg

ORANGE ADDICTIONS 10PP

DSC06018.jpg

JASON FOX BLOODSHOT 20pp

DSC05952.jpg

Those who are interested let me know. More zoas to come!(clap)

Since I like you I will give you my spot

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Okay Jesse, you're out and John's in!

I would love to be on the waiting or alternate list as well. I would gladly take someones spot. I will go now and become a paying member so im eligible. Let me know..... thanks

Okay Spye I have you on the alternate list

Oh yah I'm in!!!(party)(drinking). Thanks Jesse you the man!!(rock2)

Welcome addict! (clap)

Archived